13 funniest military memes for the week of July 28
North Korea launched a new ballistic missile this morning, so get these memes downloaded before we're all living the real-world version of Fallout 4.
(By "all," I clearly mean about four cities on the West Coast. It's still just North Korea.)
13. "That stripper at the last bar was totally into me!" (via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting)
"Of course she was. Now climb the d-mn stairs."
12. Come on, what's 10 miles with 700 feet of altitude gain among friends? (via Team Non-Rec)
And besides, once you get to the fleet you'll never have — actually, you will definitely have to ruck even more.
11. Look, the height of a cot makes a minimal difference in how likely you are to catch shrapnel (via The Salty Soldier).
But it makes a maximum difference in terms of comfort. Gotta get those Zs if you're gonna kill terrorists.
10. Just keep marching, everyone. You'll reach the end of the rain (via Sh-t my LPO says).
Course, that's about when you get shot in the butt, but still.
9. Sure, it was autocorrect, not a Freudian slip (via Decelerate Your Life).
Not sure which Putin would make Putin more excited.
8. No idea what a 1.5-mile run tests for in a Navy that's longest ship is 1,106 feet long anyway (via Decelerate Your Life).
Also not sure how cycling would be useful with all those bulkheads, either.
7. The preparatory drills have never looked so fabulous (via The Salty Soldier).
He really shines in the climbing portions, though.
6. You should know better than to speak normally to a guy wearing a Darth Vadar mask and respirator (via Sh-t my LPO says).
At least project your voice or decide on some hand signals or something.
5. Chris Morris comes in off the ropes with some epic trolling (via Coast Guard Memes).
Forgot to share what lesson he learned, though. Read the instructions, Chris.
4. Only 1,442 days left to that DD-214 life (via Decelerate Your Life).
Maybe they'll give you double credit for the days you wear a pink tutu.
3. Be polite during handover; it's only a Gatsby party for the one leaving duty (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
But enjoy your martini regardless.
2. This goes for all junior NCO ranks across the branches (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
More work, more accountability, but very little extra respect. Go ahead and keep shamming in the junior enlisted bracket.
1. Maybe some tweaks to the supply chain and training are in order? (via Coast Guard Memes)
Nah, let's try another title change and maybe some new uniform candy.