13 funniest military memes for the week of June 9
It's a tradition as old as time. From the days of Sun Tzu and George Patton, military leaders have taken a break every Friday to share dank memes.
These are those memes:
1. Can confirm this is the test, can give no guidance on how to complete it (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
D-mned devil ball.
2. No one is out there to bother you, lots of fresh air (via Military Memes).
Also, bring lots of water. You'll be out there a while.
3. This is a whole new level (via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting).
Can not figure out what this does. Like, at all.
4. Why is the sky blue? God loves the infantry (via Military Memes).
But he only pours his liquid crayons on the tankers.
5. Better limber up those arms. This is about to get rough (via The Salty Soldier).
Of course, one man's "something stupid" is another man's "Got two different generals' daughters pregnant."
6. Slowly, the military melts more and more of the happiness off your bones (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
And, apparently, gives you two more legs.
7. "Just send iiiiit!"
All good fire missions are initiated while slightly inebriated.
8. Deliveries of donuts are pretty great at raising morale (via Coast Guard Memes).
Of course, doing them too often also lowers the boat in the waterline.
9. If the students weren't so worthless, we wouldn't have these issues (via Decelerate Your Life).
"You can start by taking your heads out of your a-ses."
10. It's been a while since I had a class that wasn't about sexual harassment or suicide prevention (via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting).
"What time does the class report to formation?"
11. Oh, if only we were all in Alpha Company ...
(via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting)
... instead of in Charlie where dudes KEEP LOSING SENSITIVE ITEMS!
12. You ever seen an insurgent go steel-on-steel with their first round?
(via The Salty Soldier)
Nobody has, so stop running.
13. Oh, you made points or something?
(Via Decelerate Your Life)
Cool story, bro. Tell it again but, like, over there.