13 Funniest military memes for the week of March 10
It was a hectic week, what with revelations that Rangers are in Syria, radioactive boars in Japan, and as-holes taking nude photos everywhere.
For a quick break from the insanity, check out these 13 funny military memes.
1. Sorry, first sergeant, we're all busy looking for hiding spots (via Military Memes).
Unfortunately, some of us didn't find our spots in time.
2. You were my boss and an as-hole. Look elsewhere for buddies (via Pop smoke).
Go tell Army stories to your cousins or something.
3. Coast Guard is going to be looking for a lot of lifehacks in the next few years (via Coast Guard Memes).
Maybe you guys can buy your way into the DoD or something?
4. The coveted "pace and distance" profile protects from all formation runs (via Lost in the Sauce).
You can still run 10 miles if you want, but only if you want.
5. Why are the machines doing all the heavy work?
(via Maintainer Nation)
In machine circles, all humans are nonners.
6. Aging pretty well for a Devil Dog (via Imgflip).
Only 10 more years to 50% retirement.
7. The only bad thing about this is the red, mirrored sunglasses (via Coast Guard Memes).
Bet the Coast Guard is just jealous that they aren't in the Paw Patrol.
8. Yeah, but earning compensation days is rarely worth it (via Air Force Nation).
Unless it turns a normal weekend into a 3-day.
9. Army logic isn't logic (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
In other news, no more eating in the dining facility.
10. But if you can't do your guard shifts, you can't keep your fire watch ribbon (via The Salty Soldier).
Looks like someone is losing a piece of chest candy.
11. If you had brought a dang-ole bayonet, you might be able to fight your way out of this (via Pop smoke).
Should've joined a real military.
12. Just remember: On V-A day, everything hurts (via The Salty Soldier).
We're not saying cheat to get free Veterans Affairs money, but don't downplay anything, either.
13. Pretty sure that "missing specialist" just faked his death for an early discharge and huge life insurance payout (via The Salty Soldier).
But don't investigate too hard or the E-4 mafia will disappear you for real.