13 funniest military memes for the week of March 24
Never sure what to put in the intro paragraphs on the military memes list. After all, no one is clicking on a memes list to read a bunch of text.
So, here are 13 of the funniest military memes the internet had to offer:
1. Probably a made man in the E-4 Mafia or something (via The Salty Soldier).
Love the dude over his shoulder who looks like an aide on a Blackberry or something.
2. In the ASVAB waiver's defense, it's unlikely that anyone is taking that metal bar from the hatch without unhooking the clip first (via Sh-t my LPO says).
Anyone can walk through the hatch with no issue, but they're going to have to unclip that bar or at least loosen the chain to steal it.
3. If you don't see what's wrong with this, try it at home and see what happens (via Sh-t my LPO says).
Also, congrats on being a Marine.
4. "I work just hard enough to prevent a briefing on working hard."
(via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
The motivation is in college. Go there instead.
5. The career counselors and retention NCOs should probably just avoid everyone who looks that dead inside (via The Salty Soldier).
But of course, then they wouldn't be able to retain many folks.
6. Oh, the that last one exists. We found one (via Team Non-Rec).
No word on how they disappear at will (usually before formations).
7. Someone is getting 24-hour duty this weekend and doesn't know it (via Decelerate Your Life).
8. This dude is like a Space Balls character (via Coast Guard Memes).
Did no one have any PT belts they could put on?
9. "Everyone check for their sensitive items before we get on the bird." *5 minutes later*
(via Pop smoke)
"We're staying on this objective until leaders put hands on every piece of SI. No, I don't care that we're being bracketed by mortars."
10. Come on, it won't interfere with the pro mask (via Pop smoke).
Everyone with a military regulation mustache is one slip in the latrine/head from a Hitler mustache.
11. Wonder how long Top Gun's orientation PowerPoint is (via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting).
"Oh my god, is that Calibri font?"
12. It's not piracy if it was already off the books (via PNN - Private News Network).
Just make sure the connex didn't belong to the E4 Mafia. Otherwise, you will lose more equipment than you gain.