13 funniest military memes for the week of March 31
It’s always a bad idea for payday to come on a Friday. Here’s hoping that everyone makes it to Monday without any recall formations because some lance corporal stole a car and crashed it into the general’s house.
In the meantime, here are 13 funny military memes:
1. You can just hear that lead fellow yelling, “To the strip clubs!”
(via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
2. Believe it or not, the DD-214 won’t solve all your problems (via Shit my LPO says).
3. Sounds like the E-4 Mafia is going to let you have a little taste of what they took (via Military World).
4. Airmen getting after it (via Military Memes).
5. When the commander suddenly remembers that he doesn’t want you promoted:
(via Marine Corps Memes)
6. “Alright new officers and privates, here are your compasses and maps …”
(via Lost in the Sauce)
7. Anyone that doe-eyed is unlikely to want to hear your war stories (via Pop smoke).
8. Some things can’t be treated with ibuprofen (via Decelerate Your Life).
9. The true secret to the military:
(via Decelerate Your Life)
10. Knees in the breeze, Donald (via Do You Even Jump?).
11. This is Sgt. Rex, and you will stand at parade rest for him (via Air Force Nation).
12. Today is a special day for the Corps. Give them some Crayolas or something (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
13. How new NCOs feel about everyone in their squad (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
This is the latest version of the M9 service pistol
The M9A3 offers a bigger magazine, a user-friendly grip, and a host of improvements based on lessons learned from over three decades of service.
This is what the DoD has planned for a zombie apocalypse
It does touch on many of the pop culture elements of zombie lore, but it breaks things down to become applicable to most situations that would similar to an actual outbreak.
Some dirtbags messed with an Iwo Jima memorial — and Marines caught 'em on film
Officials say an Iwo Jima memorial in Fall River was doused with the contents of a fire extinguisher last weekend. Police are investigating
Vets are going to get a new ID card, and they'll be ready for use next month
The new identification card will provide employers looking to hire veterans with an easier way to verify an employee's military service.
This is the story behind the rise and fall of the Islamic State group
The Islamic State group, responsible for some of the worst atrocities perpetrated against civilians in recent history, appears on the verge of collapse.
Now the Iraqi army is going after the Kurdish forces who helped beat ISIS
Iraqi federal and Kurdish forces exchanged fire on Oct. 20, capping a dramatic week that saw the Kurds hand over territory across Northern Iraq.
This Kurdish female militia refuses to stop its hunt for ISIS terrorists
A Kurdish female militia, after helping free the city of Raqqa, said it will continue the fight to liberate women from the extremists’ brutal rule.
The US just sent nearly 1M bombs and missiles to Guam — here's why
Hint: There's this guy a few thousand miles away who's threatening to lob a nuke in their direction.
This is what the 400 US troops in Somalia are actually up to
The US has quadrupled its military presence in Somalia after Al-Shabab killed nearly 300 civilians in two truck bombings. Half of them are special ops troops.