13 funniest military memes for the week of March 31
It's always a bad idea for payday to come on a Friday. Here's hoping that everyone makes it to Monday without any recall formations because some lance corporal stole a car and crashed it into the general's house.
In the meantime, here are 13 funny military memes:
1. You can just hear that lead fellow yelling, "To the strip clubs!"
(via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting)
That's where they keep both alcohol and titillation.
2. Believe it or not, the DD-214 won't solve all your problems (via Shit my LPO says).
It only solves your worst ones.
3. Sounds like the E-4 Mafia is going to let you have a little taste of what they took (via Military World).
"Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Haaalll-e-lujah!"
4. Airmen getting after it (via Military Memes).
Carrying over seven pounds of pillows and firing a .5mm laser. Air Power!
5. When the commander suddenly remembers that he doesn't want you promoted:
(via Marine Corps Memes)
"Jones will get picked up? Crap! Someone get me a counseling statement!"
6. "Alright new officers and privates, here are your compasses and maps ..."
(via Lost in the Sauce)
"... and here are your emergency flares and chemlights for when you get lost."
7. Anyone that doe-eyed is unlikely to want to hear your war stories (via Pop smoke).
"... and that was when we ran out of bullets," is not how good pickup lines end.
8. Some things can't be treated with ibuprofen (via Decelerate Your Life).
Bet the corpsman give each other real medicine.
9. The true secret to the military:
(via Decelerate Your Life)
E-4 is E-4 is E-4.
10. Knees in the breeze, Donald (via Do You Even Jump?).
Not sure how you lower your combat load when it's rigged that way, though. Maybe have a jumpmaster check that out.
11. This is Sgt. Rex, and you will stand at parade rest for him (via Air Force Nation).
The man behind the flag is Carl. Feel free to kick him.
12. Today is a special day for the Corps. Give them some Crayolas or something (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
No one has earned their crayons like the United States Marines have.
13. How new NCOs feel about everyone in their squad (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
No one is standing at parade rest for the guy they were partying with the night before the promotion ceremony.