13 funniest military memes for the week of May 19
Another week down, another flurry of military memes from the comedy blizzard that is the internet.
Here are 13 of the funniest we found:
1. Huh. Didn’t know “Queen of the Bees” was a new MOS (via Pop smoke).
2. Guess someone is rucking home (via Team Non-Rec).
3. Sure, you’ll look fabulous until that first splash of hot coolant or grease (via Sh-t my LPO says).
4. Pretty unfortunate fortune cookie (via Sh-t my LPO says).
5. It’s a rough gig. Ages you fast (via Sh-t My Recruiter Said).
6. Seriously, every briefing can be done without Powerpoint (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
7. Think the platoon sergeant will notice? (via Team Non-Rec)
8. God, Romphims took over the military pretty fast (via Weapons of Meme Destruction)
9. We’re all the same. Except for these as-holes (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
10. It’s all fun and games until someone has to clean up (via Valhalla Wear).
11. Oh yeah? You completed selection and training but decided against the green beret? (via Decelerate Your Life)
12. “Headhunter 6? Never heard of her.” (via The Salty Soldier)
13. You poor, stupid bastard (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
This is why car bombs are a terrorist go-to
Responsible for two of the three deadliest terrorist attacks against Americans in history, car bombs are tailor made to mess with your mind.
This is the latest version of the M9 service pistol
The M9A3 offers a bigger magazine, a user-friendly grip, and a host of improvements based on lessons learned from over three decades of service.
This is what the DoD has planned for a zombie apocalypse
It does touch on many of the pop culture elements of zombie lore, but it breaks things down to become applicable to most situations that would similar to an actual outbreak.
Some dirtbags messed with an Iwo Jima memorial — and Marines caught 'em on film
Officials say an Iwo Jima memorial in Fall River was doused with the contents of a fire extinguisher last weekend. Police are investigating
Vets are going to get a new ID card, and they'll be ready for use next month
The new identification card will provide employers looking to hire veterans with an easier way to verify an employee's military service.
This is the story behind the rise and fall of the Islamic State group
The Islamic State group, responsible for some of the worst atrocities perpetrated against civilians in recent history, appears on the verge of collapse.
Now the Iraqi army is going after the Kurdish forces who helped beat ISIS
Iraqi federal and Kurdish forces exchanged fire on Oct. 20, capping a dramatic week that saw the Kurds hand over territory across Northern Iraq.
This Kurdish female militia refuses to stop its hunt for ISIS terrorists
A Kurdish female militia, after helping free the city of Raqqa, said it will continue the fight to liberate women from the extremists’ brutal rule.
The US just sent nearly 1M bombs and missiles to Guam — here's why
Hint: There's this guy a few thousand miles away who's threatening to lob a nuke in their direction.