13 funniest military memes for the week of May 26
The week is over, but this memes list is just getting started. Here are 13 of the best times that words were paired with a picture on the internet this week:
1. 50 feet after they step off, the airmen are dropping like flies (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
2. The groin protectors help a little, but you’re still boned (via Military World).
3. To be fair, this is pretty exciting (via Team Non-Rec).
4. If you get it, you get it (via The Salty Soldier).
5. You seem to have a leak that has covered 70 percent of the Earth’s surface (via Decelerate Your Life).
6. It just can’t wait to get some more lifting in, make those gains (via Air Force Nation).
7. That’s one shiny bag of trash you got there (via Coast Guard Memes).
8. Might be wishing for too much (via Decelerate Your Life).
9. To all the people who still aren’t master chiefs, sorry (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
10. Ummmm… can I opt for the cash instead? (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
11. They were as-holes, but jumping in with machine guns and bicycles is still pretty cool (via Military World).
12. You were supposed to do the survey long before the intranet existed (via Shit my LPO says).
13. Army tuition assistance didn’t make it into the new budget proposals (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
But you can buy a Little Golden Book for like, three bucks.
This is why the Pentagon is investigating the ambush in Niger that killed 4 special operators
What exactly happened in Niger, and how did we lose four service members in a surprise ambush. There are questions, and McCain and Mattis want answers.
This South Korean howitzer can bring the thunder if Pyongyang attacks
The K9 can hit a target 25 miles away with three rounds in 15 seconds.
7 reasons why Obi-wan Kenobi was basically Ulysses S. Grant
Just replace Obi-wan's Spirit form at the end of Return of the Jedi with Grant's love of spirits and you could make a case for one inspiring the other.
This new technology can help tank crews 'see' through their armor
Being buttoned up in a tank used to mean being blind as a bat. With this new technology, that's no longer the case.
This is how John Kelly shut down speculation on President Trump's gold star family call
"If you're not in the family, if you've never worn the uniform, if you've never been in combat, you can't even imagine how to make that call," Kelly said.
Blumhouse and WATM team up to produce 'Searching for Bergdahl'
Blumhouse Television and WATM are teaming up to produce the documentary "Searching for Bergdahl," the untold story of the seven-year search for the missing soldier.
This is the real reason John McCain's Liberty Medal speech was so epic
When US media focused on a jab at President Trump, they missed the parting thoughts of a veteran and public servant of more than 60 years.
This little bot can take a lickin' and keep on tickin' for troops on assault
Weighing a little over five pounds, the FirstLook can handle being thrown into a hostile environment.
This is one of the deadliest kamikaze attacks caught on film
Japanese kamikaze pilots struck fear in the hearts of allied troops as they conducted choreographed nose-dives right into U.S. warships during WWII.