13 funniest military memes for the week of May 5
Memes call! Find your favorites, share them with your buddies, or don’t. We’re not your supervisor.
1. A training video on “Abdominal Circumference” may actually help some units (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
2. Being outside a firefight without your rifle is worse than being in a firefight with it (Weapons of Meme Destruction).
3. Allow the E4 to teach you a little about the military (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
4. Back blast area clear!
(via Team Non-Rec)
5. It’s always embarrassing to remember that next generation’s history books will include this generation’s actions (via Decelerate Your Life).
6. Will pay to see “You’re Welcome” parody with Coast Guard swimmers (via Coast Guard Memes).
7. Senior enlisted problems:
(via Terminal Lance)
8. Some NCO better fix that little guy’s gig line (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
9. Last guy to switch from BDUs is definitely the first guy to crack a beer (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
10. Your recruiter lied to you (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
11. Kinda hard to take the new guy on a welcome-to-the-unit bender if someone has to make him a fake ID first (via Military World).
12. It’s all about composite risk management (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
13. Remember all those grinning, proud faces when all the boots got their new uniforms?
(via Decelerate Your Life)
This vehicle is bristling with weapons to shoot down Kim Jong-un's aerial menace
Whether the plane is carrying bombs, rockets, missiles, or some of Kim Jong-un's goons, the Hybrid BIHO will make sure they never get through.
That time two luxurious ocean liners fought an intense old-time naval battle
The German ship Cap Trafalgar disguised itself as the HMS Carmania to lure and destroy British merchant ships. Its first victim was the real HMS Carmania.
This is the dummy's guide to the rail gun
Designed to double the muzzle velocity of all naval artillery weapons to hypersonic speeds up to Mach 6, the Navy's rail gun system uses advanced technology that is a pain in the butt to understand
This is what Sikorsky thinks should replace the Blackhawk
The Defiant is fast, it can carry a lot of troops, and it's armed to the teeth.
How one vet learned to actually appreciate his deployment to Iraq
This veteran believes God used the Iraq war to fulfill Biblical prophesies, and he's written a four part series to explain it.
Combat Controller receives Air Force Cross for valor in Afghanistan
Air Force Staff Sgt. Richard Hunter was awarded the Air Force Cross Oct. 17 for actions during an eight-hour firefight in Kunduz Province, Afghanistan.
This is what Iran will do if the US pulls out of the nuke deal
President Trump is threatening to back out of the Iran nuclear deal — in direct opposition of the other five countries involved. Here is what Iran thinks.
Why Hollywood prescribes pot to its veteran characters with PTS
A new Netflix comedy takes a lighthearted look at the growing use of medical marijuana to treat veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress.
Does this picture show the US covertly moving SEALs into Korea?
The USS Michigan stopped in Busan for a "routine port visit," but pictures of the event suggest a more clandestine purpose that may involve US Navy SEALs.