13 funniest military memes for the week of Oct. 21
Alright, everyone. Remember to pace and budget yourselves. Next weekend is Halloween weekend, so don't blow your entire savings account and get an Article 15.
You do that next weekend. In the meantime, check out these 13 funny military memes:
1. When your commander goes into the fine detail of each policy letter on day one:
(via Team Non-Rec)
Don't even fight it. Just make it worth it.
2. This is why they do sustained airborne training before every jump (via Air Force Nation)
Because this would be a horrible time not to remember what to do next.
3. Hey, at least he actually managed to get a signal out (via Military Memes)
He's using none of the proper radio protocol, but still. Got a signal.
4. Just apply the fundamentals the same way, and these site adjustments will put you dead center (via Team Non-Rec).
Except you know that the trigger puller is going to change their site picture.
5. Only gets an 8 out of 10 because he has no ammo (via Military Memes)
That shirtless look becomes much less cool when the armor starts to chafe.
6. If it's on the list, you better have it (via Devil Dog Nation)
I like the idea of ancient knights with PT mats.
7. Really didn't think the Coast Guard would have the bootiest boots who ever booted, but there you go (via Coast Guard Memes)
"Always Ready" to look like an FNG.
8. And that's when things got serious (via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
How often do security forces use their radar guns to check passing planes? Better be constantly.
9. How the Air Force feels whenever one of the surface branches wants to make fun of them:
(via The Salty Soldier)
They get much quieter when you challenge them to anything physical.
10. "So, want to walk close enough that one grenade could kill everyone?" (via Military Memes)
"Yes, and be sure to keep some people in the center where they can't use their weapons without accidentally shooting someone else in the squad."
11. Seriously, admin. Why can you not keep track of this for more than 10 minutes?
(via The Salty Soldier)
There's no way it's that hard to not lose sheets of paper.
13. Sweepers, sweepers, time to do our sweepers.
(sung to the tune of the "Jeepers Creepers" song)
12. The time to prep for a tornado is not during the tornado (via The Salty Soldier).
That poor CQ NCO is going to have some uncomfortable talks with the sergeant major.