13 funniest military memes for the week of Oct. 21
Alright, everyone. Remember to pace and budget yourselves. Next weekend is Halloween weekend, so don’t blow your entire savings account and get an Article 15.
You do that next weekend. In the meantime, check out these 13 funny military memes:
1. When your commander goes into the fine detail of each policy letter on day one:
(via Team Non-Rec)
2. This is why they do sustained airborne training before every jump (via Air Force Nation)
3. Hey, at least he actually managed to get a signal out (via Military Memes)
4. Just apply the fundamentals the same way, and these site adjustments will put you dead center (via Team Non-Rec).
5. Only gets an 8 out of 10 because he has no ammo (via Military Memes)
6. If it’s on the list, you better have it (via Devil Dog Nation)
7. Really didn’t think the Coast Guard would have the bootiest boots who ever booted, but there you go (via Coast Guard Memes)
8. And that’s when things got serious (via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
9. How the Air Force feels whenever one of the surface branches wants to make fun of them:
(via The Salty Soldier)
10. “So, want to walk close enough that one grenade could kill everyone?” (via Military Memes)
11. Seriously, admin. Why can you not keep track of this for more than 10 minutes?
(via The Salty Soldier)
13. Sweepers, sweepers, time to do our sweepers.
12. The time to prep for a tornado is not during the tornado (via The Salty Soldier).
This vehicle is bristling with weapons to shoot down Kim Jong-un's aerial menace
Whether the plane is carrying bombs, rockets, missiles, or some of Kim Jong-un's goons, the Hybrid BIHO will make sure they never get through.
That time two luxurious ocean liners fought an intense old-time naval battle
The German ship Cap Trafalgar disguised itself as the HMS Carmania to lure and destroy British merchant ships. Its first victim was the real HMS Carmania.
This is the dummy's guide to the rail gun
Designed to double the muzzle velocity of all naval artillery weapons to hypersonic speeds up to Mach 6, the Navy's rail gun system uses advanced technology that is a pain in the butt to understand
This is what Sikorsky thinks should replace the Blackhawk
The Defiant is fast, it can carry a lot of troops, and it's armed to the teeth.
How one vet learned to actually appreciate his deployment to Iraq
This veteran believes God used the Iraq war to fulfill Biblical prophesies, and he's written a four part series to explain it.
Combat Controller receives Air Force Cross for valor in Afghanistan
Air Force Staff Sgt. Richard Hunter was awarded the Air Force Cross Oct. 17 for actions during an eight-hour firefight in Kunduz Province, Afghanistan.
This is what Iran will do if the US pulls out of the nuke deal
President Trump is threatening to back out of the Iran nuclear deal — in direct opposition of the other five countries involved. Here is what Iran thinks.
5 military movies you should look out for in 2018
These are some of the handful of military-related movies hitting the screens next year that look like they could be worth the price of admission.
Why Hollywood prescribes pot to its veteran characters with PTS
A new Netflix comedy takes a lighthearted look at the growing use of medical marijuana to treat veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress.