It's finally Friday, everyone. It's time for some memes, a few safety briefings, and the weekend. Here are 13 of the funniest military memes we could dig up:
1. It's like being called out by a guy who looks like Mister Rogers but kills like Mr. T (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said).
Dude's got more badges than a Pokemon trainer.
2. I hate it when she cuts off mid-sentence like that (via The Funny Introvert).
"'This relationship is great, over?' 'Is awesome, over?' Is what, babe? Is what? Over."
3. You could fit at least three infantrymen on that bed (via Military Memes).
That's pretty good looking dirt, though. A little loose, but good dirt regardless.
4. Yup, this brings back memories (via Military Memes).
Best part is, the armorer isn't even there yet.
5. This is an NCO failure. LTs should never be left unattended near tumbleweed like that (via Military Memes).
This is why you always need a battle buddy team.
6. Immediately shared this with my girlfriend (via Operation Encore).
"Think about how much faster I'll be able to make it home from work when I'm laying waste to traffic instead of being stuck in it."
7. It could always use more glow belt. Always (via Pop Smoke).
Maybe if most of you wore three belts, and then one of you wore a full vest?
8. Why wait 1,500 years? Most Marines are salt-powered robots within three years (via The Chive).
All service members are salt-powered within seven.
9. DD-214: The only known cure for saltiness (via The Salty Soldier).
Being out of the military is so refreshing.
10. Ha ha! Jokes on you, staff sergeant! (via The Salty Soldier)
I long ago turned into an empty husk fueled by energy drinks and spite.
11. "I need two for ..." (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments)
"Morons, I can see you diving."
12. Nothing to do but lift and work (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
Time to get swole.
13. "I'm just so glad we can be here and bond as a unit." (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments)
It really builds esprit de corps. I guess.