The 13 funniest military memes of the week
It's memes day!
And do you have memes you want to see included next week? Hit us up on Facebook.
1. "Billy Mays here for the full metal jacket!" (via Sh-t My LPO Says)
"Now in two sizes! 5.56mm and 7.62mm NATO rounds you can carry with you! But wait! If you buy the truck mounted units, you can also get 30mm and .50-cal! Also, if you call now ...!"
2. Should've studied (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
If he had scored any lower, he might've had to join the Army.
3. You have your chain of command, the NCO support channel ... (via Air Force Memes and Humor)
... and then you have the guys who actually make decisions.
4. Junior enlisted can't get no respect (via Air Force Memes and Humor).
"You can come closer if you want, sergeant. We can't make you help."
5. When you've spend just a little too much time at home (via Air Force Memes and Humor).
"Come on, man. I'll even go to Texas."
6. A clean ship is a safe ship (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
You don't want to see what happens when you skip painting.
7. "Mom, really, I love you. It's just ..." (Via Out Of Regs)
"Ugh, hold on. I'm getting a text."
8. See? This is why you're supposed to leave the post after you retire (via Air Force Memes and Humor).
Come on. You're caught. Just salute.
9. Sure. It's funny when he shows up at berthing with all those tacos (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
But, what happens when you're trying to sleep and he's farting "Anchors Away"?
10. Purell. Nearly as good as inspections at keeping recruits awake (via Air Force Memes and Humor).
Veterans know to just mix dip with their energy drinks.
11. They're going to take on a lot of water when they pull out of port.
Probably less likely to damage a World War II monument though.
12. How about a date with democracy?
13. No matter how many times you tell them, this still happens.
Side note, does that pilot in the foreground know how to curl his fingers at the position of attention? Or does an NCO need to go correct him?