13 of the funniest memes for the week of July 21
A lot happened this week. It's a good thing healthcare is still healthcare, because now the Juice is loose. So forget the news. It's time to kick back and chill out with some clever, good-natured comedy.
Since we don't have any of that, here are the top military memes of the week.
1. Fight senior leadership with words, not swords.
If he were a pilot, this would be an escape pod scene.
2. Somewhere a trainee got recycled so far back through basic training, they're wearing BDUs.
Try this at the snake pit.
3. If you break one soldier, there are literally thousands more.
Can we talk for a minute about how that uniform actually fits Dave Chappelle pretty well?
4. In case you thought you were alone in how you view your command.
Also, the Emperor is looking for a few volunteers.
5. Marines get smoked a different way. (via Pop Smoke)
But it's a dry heat.
6. If First Sergeant can get an ARCOM for Facebook, this guy can get 6 for Snapchat.
Not all heroes wear capes.
7. Except for the shoes, here's a good way to run the rabbit.
Private Griffin up front!
8. Barney Gumble doesn't drink like a sailor — sailors drink like Barney Gumble.
Homer looks like he's going to piss hot.
9. Corpsmen are going to be busy if they don't remove the labels.
"I like purple! Purple is a fruit!"
10. No one cares how big the moon is in kilometers.
Tell China we'll be impressed with their technology when they bring us back our flag.
11. The hypothesis on this is comedy gold. Probably.
Until there's a photo of their own head on this board, it will be incomplete. Grade: D.
12. It's PT because you're wearing a PT uniform.
Terrible kickball form, though.
13. That Navy photo looks staged.
They probably struggled to find soldiers and sailors doing a pull up.