13 of the funniest military memes for the week of June 30
I found these memes. I have no idea what else you want from me in these things. Like, you’re only here for the memes, right?
Why are you still reading this? The memes are RIGHT there, just below this. Scroll down, laugh, and share them. Stop reading. If you want to read so much, we have lots of actual articles. Like this one. I was proud after writing this one. Lots of audience members enjoyed this one.
So like, scroll to the memes or click on one of the links. These paragraphs are nonsense in literally every memes list. I just think of 50-ish words to put here and hope no one notices them.
1. Let’s be honest, Canadian snipers can kill you regardless of distance, but they’ll only do it if you’re rude.
2. If you somehow haven’t seen this video, you have to. Never seen someone this poised after the enemy misses by a fraction of a degree (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
3. I mean, PT belts do prevent pregnancy (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
4. Stop playing Sergeant White, we all know we’re basically your personal dwarves (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
5. Lol, like he really cares whether he gets the corn chip (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
6. Every soldier getting out ever: I’m gonna be a legend (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
7. Gonna get swole, y’all (via Shit my LPO says).
8. This statement is explosive (via Military World).
9. Operators gotta operate (their pens and pencils).
(via Coast Guard Memes)
10. Is it this hard? My commanders’ lies were always super obvious (via Pop smoke).
11. How to brush up on your skating skills before it counts (via Decelerate Your Life).
12. A good safety brief leaves you motivated to go use condoms and sober up before you swim (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
13. When your new policies are basically blue falcon bait:
(via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles