22 things every boot has done but will never, ever admit
Those who served in the military are a part of a very tight group which some consider their second family — co-workers become their brothers and sisters.
Typically you can admit to anything to family and get absolution for your sins. But some things we do are so embarrassing we’d never tell a single soul in fear of how people may see us forever after.
So check out our list of things every boot has done but will never ever admit to anybody — until maybe their deathbed.
1. That time you jumped on a grenade (a Jersey Shore type) when you didn’t have to
2. Admitting to being a Blue Falcon
4. Clogging the toilet in the barracks
5. Getting an STD
6. Not reporting suspicious activity
7. Being the one who lost an important object (and your unit can’t go home until it’s found)
8. Getting a power trip when you put on rank
9. Being bitter than your friend made rank before you
10. Getting out PT’d by someone in a rival military branch
11. When you had a sh*tty time on leave but told everyone it was great
12. When the hot chick on the phone isn’t your real girlfriend
13. When you lie about how much you can lift
14. The embellishments in the “No sh*t there I was” story
15. Getting drunk and crying to your girl
16. Counting every rep during a PFT
17. Lying about your moto tattoo (you weren’t really drunk when you got it, you’re just embarrassed you thought it was cool at the time)
18. Checking out a buddy’s girl (he doesn’t know what to do with that)