Marine ‘vaporizes’ bacon on M4-style rifle suppressor
Warning: Don’t watch this if you’re hungry.
U.S. Marine Corps Chief Warrant Officer 5 Christian Wade, a division gunner with the 2nd Marine Division, demonstrates how an M4-style short-barrel suppressor can get hot enough to cook — or even “vaporize” — bacon during a safety demonstration near Camp Lejeune, N.C., May 26, 2017, according to a release from the service.
The video, shot by Cpl. Clarence L. Wimberly, is part of the Marine Corps’ “Gunner Fact or Fiction” series designed to dispel common myths and misconceptions about the service’s weapon systems, the release states.
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles
- Attacker Drives Van Into Barcelona Crowd; 1 Dead, 32 Hurt
- Bannon: No Military Solution in North Korea
- Strykers Now Armed with Bigger Gun, New Missile for Russian Threat
- No Plans to Change Names of Bases Honoring Confederate Generals
- Appeal Denied for Former Army Officer Convicted of Afghan Murders
- Leader of Charlottesville White Nationalist Group Was Marine Recruiter
Follow @Militarydotcom on Twitter .