The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Holiday weekend. Here's hoping you got a good safety briefing, made responsible decisions, and have woken up fresh and ready to celebrate America. And here's an 800mg ibuprofen and a bag of saline because we know you got hammered and tattooed "Murica" on your lower back last night.
1. Most military bases are wastelands with a few palm trees and ant mounds.
Air Force bases are magical chocolate factories.
2. Surprise, this meme was posted by a sailor.
You know the Marines are OK with this, right?
3. Coast Guard officers are some intrepid individuals.
Staring down danger and slowly sliding a knife into it.
4. When you're stuck on hold at the worst time.
Yeah, we need those guns now. Any chance we can jump the line?
5. If you wanted a cot, you should've joined the Army (via Marine Corps Memes).
Marines make do.
6. Oh, did you want to go on leave? I forgot because you haven't asked me in the last 4 seconds (via Sh*t my LPO says).
If it gets approved, it gets approved. Until then, maybe don't keep asking.
7. Well, technically it does give him control over you.
Which sucks since he's essentially a boot. A boot who can quote Shakespeare, but a boot.
8. No matter the backstory, this will turn out badly for the trainees.
Just don't get caught watching him, recruits.
9. Most pushers can get you as high as a kite (via Marine Corps Memes).
This guy can get you 60,000 feet above that.
10. The weapon just had so many parts and that big spring (Coast Guard Memes).
He's really just used to haze grey and a paint brush.
11. Least sexy part of the Coast Guard mission: navigational aides (via Navy Memes).
Sexiest? Being promoted to the Navy.
12. M4s say, "You're not welcome," while .50-cals say, "Stay the f*ck out."
The Mark 19 says, "I'm going to turn you into a puddle of goo now."
13. Are you on duty this weekend? (via Marine Corps Memes)
Just minimize the window. We'll be here when you get back.