The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Happy Friday! Got memes you want to see in the rundown? Send 'em over to our Facebook page. Go ahead and "Like" us while you're there.
1. Tricky Dick knew tons of secret ways of getting the weapons clean faster (via Marine Corps Memes)
Too bad those secrets were all in that 18.5 minute gap on the tapes.
2. B-2 getting up to attack speed.
3. Know all those classes when you get to a new post?
This guy is why.
4. This is what happens when no one takes charge.
5. Future puddle pirate, right here.
She even looks like a new Air Force pilot.
7. A hero modestly explains his significance.
"I pulled a lot of firewatch to earn this."
8. In his defense, it's not like you stand at attention for it (via Marine Corps Memes).
It's just going to be awkward when the machine starts correcting his position of parade rest.
9. The Nazi Air Force didn't focus enough on PT.
I'm just sitting here trying to figure out how you crash a plane without breaking the prop. Shouldn't that have been rotating? Might be why you fell.
10. The driver is trying to find the button for JP-8 ...
11. How the Air Force turns new recruits into the toughest badasses on the planet (via Marine Corps Memes).
Welcome to the jungle.
12. Some branches kill terrorists ...
... some branches pull drunks out of the ocean.
13. Well, doing PT takes, like, an hour a day.
Buying larger PT gear only takes 15 minutes.