The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Aug. 5
Fact: Laughter is the best medicine and funny military memes cut recovery time from company runs by 15 percent.
That’s not a real fact but these really are funny military memes:
1. How veterans learned to sleep anywhere:
(via The Salty Soldier)
2. “Dangit, guys! Don’t tag me when I’m drunk!”
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
3. Look, if they didn’t want Marines who eat crayons, they wouldn’t have made crayons so easy to open (via Team Non-Rec).
4. Military footwear costs a lot of money for very little fashion (via Pop Smoke).
5. Civilian resumes are really hard to fill out (via Coast Guard Memes).
6. I was going to disagree, and then I noticed he was wearing awesome sunglasses while firing (via Military Memes).
7. This is the only acceptable pun in the military:
(via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
8. Happy birthday, U.S. Coast Guard!
(via Coast Guard Memes)
9. When you have too many floating fortresses to use all of them:
(via Navy Crow)
10. Man, the dark side has gotten pretty obsessed with paperwork (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
11. I know this is a screenshot from the game, but the chance to shoot custom targets on the range might have gotten me to re-enlist.
12. Always wanted to see this happen:
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
13. Doesn’t look so devilish on top of a horse (via Devil Dog Nation).
This is what Sikorsky thinks should replace the Blackhawk
The Defiant is fast, it can carry a lot of troops, and it's armed to the teeth.
How one vet learned to actually appreciate his deployment to Iraq
This veteran believes God used the Iraq war to fulfill Biblical prophesies, and he's written a four part series to explain it.
Combat Controller receives Air Force Cross for valor in Afghanistan
Air Force Staff Sgt. Richard Hunter was awarded the Air Force Cross Oct. 17 for actions during an eight-hour firefight in Kunduz Province, Afghanistan.
This is what Iran will do if the US pulls out of the nuke deal
President Trump is threatening to back out of the Iran nuclear deal — in direct opposition of the other five countries involved. Here is what Iran thinks.
5 military movies you should look out for in 2018
These are some of the handful of military-related movies hitting the screens next year that look like they could be worth the price of admission.
Why Hollywood prescribes pot to its veteran characters with PTS
A new Netflix comedy takes a lighthearted look at the growing use of medical marijuana to treat veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress.
Does this picture show the US covertly moving SEALs into Korea?
The USS Michigan stopped in Busan for a "routine port visit," but pictures of the event suggest a more clandestine purpose that may involve US Navy SEALs.
How ISIS became a 'pathetic and a lost cause' after the fall of Raqqa
Special presidential envoy for the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS, Brett McGurk tweeted photos of a mass ISIS surrender.
Here is how the MLRS became a 44-mile sniper
The M31 Guided Unitary Rocket can put 200 pounds of high explosive within 30 feet of its aimpoint. That'll ruin a bad guy's day.