The 13 Funniest military memes for the week of Jan. 20
So, I found these military memes. You guys want to look at ’em? Cool. That’s cool.
1. The First sergeant enjoys it when you’re sad. It makes him nostalgic for when he had emotions (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
2. The Brits are showing some solid leadership (via Pop smoke).
3. Time for those college-level sweepers (via Decelerate Your Life).
4. Maybe keep track of your bullet points throughout the year (via Air Force Nation).
5. Immediately just became more interested in C.I.D. (via Lost in the Sauce).
6. You don’t want people to think you have low morale, right?
(via Maintainer Humor)
7. Why does Abraham Lincoln suddenly look like Nicholas Cage when he’s incredulous?
(via The Salty Soldier)
8. This would make fleet week way more interesting (via Sh-t my LPO says).
9. I wish this meme showed the rest of the board. Some of us have some vouchers to sign and could use the help (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
10. You get to see the tropical foreign lands on your phone during CQ (via The Salty Soldier).
11. Come on, it won’t be so bad. At least all your friends will be there (via Decelerate Your Life).
12. It’s really the person behind you that you have to worry about (via The Salty Soldier).
13. When you would pay to get a photo like this, but wouldn’t march one mile with it for a 4-day pass:
(via Military Memes)
This is the latest version of the M9 service pistol
The M9A3 offers a bigger magazine, a user-friendly grip, and a host of improvements based on lessons learned from over three decades of service.
This is what the DoD has planned for a zombie apocalypse
It does touch on many of the pop culture elements of zombie lore, but it breaks things down to become applicable to most situations that would similar to an actual outbreak.
Some dirtbags messed with an Iwo Jima memorial — and Marines caught 'em on film
Officials say an Iwo Jima memorial in Fall River was doused with the contents of a fire extinguisher last weekend. Police are investigating
Vets are going to get a new ID card, and they'll be ready for use next month
The new identification card will provide employers looking to hire veterans with an easier way to verify an employee's military service.
This is the story behind the rise and fall of the Islamic State group
The Islamic State group, responsible for some of the worst atrocities perpetrated against civilians in recent history, appears on the verge of collapse.
Now the Iraqi army is going after the Kurdish forces who helped beat ISIS
Iraqi federal and Kurdish forces exchanged fire on Oct. 20, capping a dramatic week that saw the Kurds hand over territory across Northern Iraq.
This Kurdish female militia refuses to stop its hunt for ISIS terrorists
A Kurdish female militia, after helping free the city of Raqqa, said it will continue the fight to liberate women from the extremists’ brutal rule.
The US just sent nearly 1M bombs and missiles to Guam — here's why
Hint: There's this guy a few thousand miles away who's threatening to lob a nuke in their direction.
This is what the 400 US troops in Somalia are actually up to
The US has quadrupled its military presence in Somalia after Al-Shabab killed nearly 300 civilians in two truck bombings. Half of them are special ops troops.