So, I found these military memes. You guys want to look at 'em? Cool. That's cool.
1. The First sergeant enjoys it when you're sad. It makes him nostalgic for when he had emotions (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
"Allow only red lens flashlights, even though this isn't a tactical exercise."
2. The Brits are showing some solid leadership (via Pop smoke).
Pretty sure I'd crash into that guy on the road just because I would be so confused by the traffic cone driving a truck.
3. Time for those college-level sweepers (via Decelerate Your Life).
Bad news, guy. Sweepers never go away.
4. Maybe keep track of your bullet points throughout the year (via Air Force Nation).
Hope someone is willing to grab you a to-go plate from the chow hall.
5. Immediately just became more interested in C.I.D. (via Lost in the Sauce).
Will pay internet points for pictures of this poster on military bases.
6. You don't want people to think you have low morale, right?
(via Maintainer Humor)
What could be better than paying money for a shirt you don't want so that you can wear it on runs you don't want to wake up for?
7. Why does Abraham Lincoln suddenly look like Nicholas Cage when he's incredulous?
(via The Salty Soldier)
Seriously, y'all. It's one, crappy weekend a month. And in exchange, you get to feel super superior to all the civilians you live with.
8. This would make fleet week way more interesting (via Sh-t my LPO says).
We're going to need a Rockin' Red Fleet and a Bad-ss Blue Fleet as well.
9. I wish this meme showed the rest of the board. Some of us have some vouchers to sign and could use the help (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
"So, I click this button to approve and sign the final document ... and it's gone."
10. You get to see the tropical foreign lands on your phone during CQ (via The Salty Soldier).
It's the Navy that gets to visit the tropical lands.
11. Come on, it won't be so bad. At least all your friends will be there (via Decelerate Your Life).
Yup. All your friends and you. Sleeping in Rack City. Right on top of one another.
12. It's really the person behind you that you have to worry about (via The Salty Soldier).
That's the guy who could take you out. It's even worse if he has a bayonet fixed when it happens.
13. When you would pay to get a photo like this, but wouldn't march one mile with it for a 4-day pass:
(via Military Memes)
"Low crawl, go!"