The 13 Funniest military memes for the week of Jan. 20
So, I found these military memes. You guys want to look at ’em? Cool. That’s cool.
1. The First sergeant enjoys it when you’re sad. It makes him nostalgic for when he had emotions (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
2. The Brits are showing some solid leadership (via Pop smoke).
3. Time for those college-level sweepers (via Decelerate Your Life).
4. Maybe keep track of your bullet points throughout the year (via Air Force Nation).
5. Immediately just became more interested in C.I.D. (via Lost in the Sauce).
6. You don’t want people to think you have low morale, right?
(via Maintainer Humor)
7. Why does Abraham Lincoln suddenly look like Nicholas Cage when he’s incredulous?
(via The Salty Soldier)
8. This would make fleet week way more interesting (via Sh-t my LPO says).
9. I wish this meme showed the rest of the board. Some of us have some vouchers to sign and could use the help (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
10. You get to see the tropical foreign lands on your phone during CQ (via The Salty Soldier).
11. Come on, it won’t be so bad. At least all your friends will be there (via Decelerate Your Life).
12. It’s really the person behind you that you have to worry about (via The Salty Soldier).
13. When you would pay to get a photo like this, but wouldn’t march one mile with it for a 4-day pass:
(via Military Memes)
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles