The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Jul. 1
It's America Weekend! If you're not already on a four-day, we are so sorry and we want to know what's wrong with your command just as much as you do.
Whether you're stuck on duty, working some post-DD-214 civilian job, or just waking up from the first barracks party of the weekend, here are 13 of the week's funniest military memes:
1. Word is that if he actually donated his own blood, every recipient would go super saiyan (via Military Memes).
2. "Guys, I'm already just faking half of my duties."
(via Pop Smoke)
"I could maybe hand out towels at the gym. Maybe."
3. "Oh crap."
(via Marine Corps Memes)
"Is there any way I can blame this on the privates?"
4. "Hello, tank. Some guys on the ridge took pop shots at us."
(via Military Memes)
"Could you –" BOOM! "Yeah, that probably did it."
5. The famed Pillsbury Dough Chief (via Military Memes).
Probably won't be saying "woohoo!" when he's done.
6. So many certificates, so little learning (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
There's supposed to be another joke right here.
7. First step to any military plan: Get everything clean (via Team Non-Rec).
Second step: Inspections.
8. "Do not mouth off to the NCOs, do not mouth off –"
(via The Salty Soldier)
Remember: That first sergeant is likely to be on the promotion board.
9. That toll booth operator told this story at every party for the net ten years (via Military Memes).
Seriously tank, you could've driven on the grass, across the parking lot, through the booth, anywhere.
10. Better submit that ticket before the keyboard starts burning too (via Coast Guard Memes).
Forget the fire extinguisher. The computer guys will bring one with them.
11. "So, you'll start by taking the ASVAB ..."
(via Do You Even Marine, Bro?)
"... then you'll take those d-mn earrings out."
12. The F-35 is always in trouble (via Air Force Nation).
F-35's mom: "He's a good boy. He just needs to study and get his IOC."
13. The E-4 mafia gets saltier and saltier every year (via The Senior Specialist).
Maybe it's because the specialists have given up on getting promoted.