The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Jul. 1
It’s America Weekend! If you’re not already on a four-day, we are so sorry and we want to know what’s wrong with your command just as much as you do.
Whether you’re stuck on duty, working some post-DD-214 civilian job, or just waking up from the first barracks party of the weekend, here are 13 of the week’s funniest military memes:
1. Word is that if he actually donated his own blood, every recipient would go super saiyan (via Military Memes).
2. “Guys, I’m already just faking half of my duties.”
(via Pop Smoke)
3. “Oh crap.”
(via Marine Corps Memes)
4. “Hello, tank. Some guys on the ridge took pop shots at us.”
(via Military Memes)
5. The famed Pillsbury Dough Chief (via Military Memes).
6. So many certificates, so little learning (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
7. First step to any military plan: Get everything clean (via Team Non-Rec).
8. “Do not mouth off to the NCOs, do not mouth off –”
(via The Salty Soldier)
9. That toll booth operator told this story at every party for the net ten years (via Military Memes).
10. Better submit that ticket before the keyboard starts burning too (via Coast Guard Memes).
11. “So, you’ll start by taking the ASVAB …”
(via Do You Even Marine, Bro?)
12. The F-35 is always in trouble (via Air Force Nation).
13. The E-4 mafia gets saltier and saltier every year (via The Senior Specialist).
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles