The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Jul. 15
It’s the weekly memes call! Hit us up on Facebook if you want to send in your funny military memes.
1. Just wait until pilots start uploading screen captures of them capturing Pokemon at altitude (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
2. “How do you keep a private busy for hours? Read below.”
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
3. It’s a little hard to roll armor sleeves, but we’ll figure it out (via Military Memes).
4. Yeah, that’s about right (via Ranger Up Military and MMA Apparel)
5. “Ummm… I submitted that travel voucher.”
(via Maintainer Humor)
6. I can no longer see these rhyming pairs without hearing Taylor swift singing them (via Military Memes).
7. The Army is easy as long as you’re always prepared (via Pop Smoke).
8. “I was the valedictorian.”
(via Devil Dog Nation)
9. Not sure the guys in the first photo actually look any cooler than the ones in the second (via Air Force Nation).
10. One foot in each camp:
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
11. “We’re going to keep rehearsing this all day? Super-awesome-sweet.”
(via Pop Smoke)
12. Just wait till he crushes the cans on his head (via Grunt Nation).
13. Pretty sure most recruiters will let you hunt Pokemon in the station if you take the practice ASVAB first (via Do you even Marine, bro?).
This Halloween-themed bomb was as dumb as it sounds
Still a few years out from the Manhattan Project being completed, a dentist / mad scientist came up with a disastrous and inhumane plan — the "bat bomb."
These are the contenders flying off to replace the A-10
Four planes are flying off for the chance to try to replace the beloved A-10 Thunderbolt. Here's how they hold up.
This was a major problem with the South Vietnamese army
"Be glad to trade you some ARVN rifles. Ain't never been fired and only dropped once." — Cowboy from "Full Metal Jacket."
9 reasons why you should have joined the Army instead
The only down side is knowing that when you get out, you will never be as cool as you were when you were doing "Hooah things" with your boys.
7 things all troops should know before becoming a sniper
With Hollywood tapping into the sniper lifestyle with films like "American Sniper," many young troops get a misconception what it's like to be one.
The first home-built Japanese supersonic fighter was a ship-killer
The Mitsubishi F-1 was designed to carry out the maritime strike mission, but also could carry AIM-9 Sidewinders.
This is why Bowe Bergdahl says he plead guilty
US Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, held captive by the Taliban for five years after walking off his post in Afghanistan, is expected to plead guilty.
Say hello to America's newest 40mm grenade machine gun
The Mk-47 Mod 0 Advanced Grenade Launcher takes the auto 40 mike-mike to a whole new level.
10 craptastic Halloween costumes completely out of regulations
It's that time of year again! Halloween parties are being planned and folks who wouldn't hack it in the real military pick up cheap ass costumes.