The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Jul. 8
Look, all we’ve got here is funny military memes. If that’s something you want, keep scrolling down.
1. “You embarrassed the Air Force!”
(via Military Memes)
2. Seems like this happened way too often:
(via Marine Corps Memes)
SEE ALSO: At the beginning of the Civil War, most surgeons didn’t know how to treat gunshot wounds >
3. Just bring Windex and you can have all the flights you want (via Pop Smoke).
4. The Navy might have gotten this one right (via Military Memes).
5. Things that are easier to find than promotion or ETS papers:
(via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
6. The sequel has a little less action than the first movie (via Coast Guard Memes).
7. No lie, the first time I heard zonk I was left in an empty field with my first sergeant, completely confused (via The Salty Soldier).
8. What’s so wrong about skating?
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
9. The nice thing about mannequins is that they can’t screw anything up (via Sh-t my LPO says).
10. D-mn, Jody. Give her at least a minute after he gets on the bus (via Devil Dog Nation).
11. Tinder, Facebook, Twitter, everywhere (via Coast Guard Memes).
12. When chief finds out the commander has already mandated the release time:
(via Air Force Nation)
13. Finally! Get to formation, everyone:
(via Team Non-Rec)
Here is how the MLRS became a 44-mile sniper
The M31 Guided Unitary Rocket can put 200 pounds of high explosive within 30 feet of its aimpoint. That'll ruin a bad guy's day.
These 10 letters kids sent to deployed troops will make you smile
From moms who drink wine to soldier kitties saying 'meow,' these hilarious letters to troops will warm your heart.
This robotic Kobra bites IEDs and can move an NFL lineman
The life-saving bite of this Kobra isn't its only impressive feature.
This is how a dress code change won us Guadalcanal
At a critical stage in the War of the Pacific, Vice Admiral William "Bull" Halsey returned to action ripping open his dress shirt like a sailor Hulk.
This is how missing or captured troops get promoted
According to the Department of Defense, prisoners of war and those under missing status continue to be considered for promotion along with their contemporaries.
6 reasons Charleston might be America's most gung-ho military city
From Charles Towne Landing to the Medal of Honor Museum, go grab a pint where George Washington drank and read about the military legacy of South Carolina's Atlantic jewel.
This is how long South Korea thinks it will take to conquer the North
South Korea says they are developing new plans to defend against advancing North Korean threats after a data breach left their outdated plans vulnerable.
This stunning video shows how well 100-year-old ammo works today
While original 1911 pistols surely still function today, turns out so does the ammo from that era.
This could be the Army's next rifle — and it's totally awesome
Textron debuted its newest rifle, the Intermediate Case-Telescoped Carbine, at AUSA. It's lighter and more deadly than the current M4.