The 13 funniest military memes for the week of July 25
Guys, there are so, so many memes on the internet. Here are 13 of our favorite military ones:
1. So vicious. Much danger.
(via Air Force Nation)
2. “Guys. Guys, this is going to be so funny.”
(via Do You Even Jump?)
3. Every soldier is a part of the total fight. No job is more important than any other (via The Salty Soldier).
4. The one on the left who’s just pointing at the drowning stuffed animals is the future officer (via Sh-t my LPO says).
5. Just 27 more months. Just 27 more months. Just —
(via Team Non-Rec)
6. “No, sergeant. I’m completely caught up. Are you going to send me home?”
(via Grunt Style)
7. “You give your dog bones? We make the bird find its own.” (via Military Memes)
8. “There, there, sir. How about a nice box of apple juice?”
(via The Salty Soldier)
9. “Hooked on phonics worked for me.”
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
10. You tell him, Seaman Dobby (via Sh-t my LPO says).
11. Am I misreading this or is the helicopter being sent to rescue a stranded Coast Guardsman?
(via Coast Guard Memes)
12. We remember, too, Pepperidge Farm! It was back when it was called the “Army Air Corps.”
(via Air Force Memes & Humor)
13. Every Marine is a (insert whatever the Corps needs at this moment).
(via Devil Dog Nation)
SpaceX launching a third top-secret satellite
SpaceX is launching a secretive mission this month. The mission, shrouded in secrecy, has some considering it may be for the CIA or the NSA.
This is how the Air Force will use prop planes on high-tech battlefields
The Air Force is looking toward a light-attack aircraft program, known as OA-X, to produce a plane that meets its needs and gets the job done.
A retired SEAL commander on how to stop thinking and 'get after it' every day
This former Navy commander has some excellent advice on how to jump start your day, and "get some" in order to make it as productive as possible.
Marines return to battle in 'old stomping grounds'
The Marines recall their "old stomping grounds" as they return to Fallujah and the surround areas of Al Anbar Province to battle a new enemy.
How Chinese drones are set to swarm the global market
China has stepped up it's drone game, and even though United States technology can still compete, China's drones are kind of really in demand.
That time two countries' Special Forces squared off in combat
In an area the size of the Falkland Islands, British and Argentine special operators were bound to run into each other at some point – a lot.
5 times pilots got in trouble for having fun in the sky
When pilots decide to do some fancy flying in their high-performance fighters, it can land them in trouble once they're back on the ground.
This is why Nazis dubbed these paratroopers 'devils in baggy pants'
"American paratroopers – devils in baggy pants – are less than 100 meters from my outpost line. I can’t sleep at night," wrote one German commander.
9 ISIS weapon fails that you have to see to believe
Many bad guys just want record themselves laying rounds down range for social media purposes — and we're glad they did. Laugh away, America!