Guys, there are so, so many memes on the internet. Here are 13 of our favorite military ones:
1. So vicious. Much danger.
(via Air Force Nation)
And seriously, who puts their 1-quart on their back?
2. "Guys. Guys, this is going to be so funny."
(via Do You Even Jump?)
*snicker* "Hey, shipmate. We need you to go get some prop wash."
3. Every soldier is a part of the total fight. No job is more important than any other (via The Salty Soldier).
Take pride in your service, private. You're doing the Lord's work.
4. The one on the left who's just pointing at the drowning stuffed animals is the future officer (via Sh-t my LPO says).
Why weren't the bunny and kitty cat wearing life vests?
5. Just 27 more months. Just 27 more months. Just —
(via Team Non-Rec)
"Ain't no use in looking down. Ain't no discharge on the ground."
6. "No, sergeant. I'm completely caught up. Are you going to send me home?"
(via Grunt Style)
7. "You give your dog bones? We make the bird find its own." (via Military Memes)
8. "There, there, sir. How about a nice box of apple juice?"
(via The Salty Soldier)
"That specialist didn't mean to break your toy."
9. "Hooked on phonics worked for me."
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
Once he can read, he can go anywhere in his imagination.
10. You tell him, Seaman Dobby (via Sh-t my LPO says).
That's what chief gets for throwing you that nasty sock.
11. Am I misreading this or is the helicopter being sent to rescue a stranded Coast Guardsman?
(via Coast Guard Memes)
Having to rescue doesn't seem like a real point of pride, but whatevs, guardians. You do you.
12. We remember, too, Pepperidge Farm! It was back when it was called the "Army Air Corps."
(via Air Force Memes & Humor)
Fine, the Air Force was pretty impressive in Vietnam and Korea.
13. Every Marine is a (insert whatever the Corps needs at this moment).
(via Devil Dog Nation)
Jacks of all trades, masters only of amphibious warfare.