The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Jun. 17
We know that most of you are just here to steal memes for your arsenal. That’s fine. We’re doing the same thing when we go to the pages linked in blue above each meme.
If you don’t already, though, click on the links and show those page admins some love. They and their audiences are the hard workers who keep the meme currency flowing.
1. You could just get a job backpacking (via Pop Smoke).
2. Energy drinks win wars. That’s a fact (via Air Force Nation).
3. “But, first sergeant said we should personalize our desks.”
(via Air Force Memes & Humor)
4. When you get the counseling statement that you’re falling a little short in some areas:
(via Air Force Memes & Humor)
5. 10 bucks says people were finding excuses to go into the room (via Pop Smoke).
6. “And now we’re headed to berthing where we’ll be conducting nap time.”
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
7. Actual image shared on an Air Force Facebook page (via We Are The Mighty).
8. Remember to paint your face, Homer. Your jaundice makes you easy to pick out (via The Salty Soldier).
9. Combat outposts don’t have regs or Charms candies (via Military Memes).
10. “Don’t know why we need some fancy, new-fangled CD players in the Navy.”
(via Military Memes)
11. George Washinton was so cool, he wore aviators before aviation was a thing (via Grunt Style)
12. “Sry, chief. Still waiting. The dentists are moving super slow.”
(via Coast Guard Memes)
13. Of course, if it has no ammo, it’s probably not the last one you’ll ever see (via Military Nations)
6 reasons the Air Force wants to get its hands on Russian DNA
Ankle bone connected to the shin bone, shin bone connected to the knee bone, knee bone connected to a Russian, Air Force wants to get his genome.
US Navy searches for 3 missing sailors after plane crashes en route to USS Ronald Reagan
The US Navy is conducting a search for the 3 missing sailors after a plane carrying 11 passengers crashed into the sea southeast of Okinawa.
If you don't know about Sword & Plough, you are wrong
The Holidays, like a hyped-up drill sergeant, are upon you. Don't you wish you had a 12-day guide to the best vet-made gifts around? Ho! Ho! Hoo-rah!
Why the 'Butcher of Bosnia' faces a life sentence for war crimes
Ratko Mladic, a former Serbian general, will receive a verdict from the International Criminal Tribunal for war crimes he committed, to include genocide.
Russia swears a cloud of radioactive pollution is not a nuclear accident
A radioactive cloud is moving over parts of Europe, seemingly coming from Russia, reminiscent of the Chernobyl nuclear-power-plant disaster in 1986.
Taliban drug labs targeted by B-52 strikes overnight
American aircraft have targeted drug producing facilities in Afghanistan for the first time under a new strategy aimed at cutting off Taliban funding.
Why South Korea is building a unique missile interceptor
A missile system that could be used to target North Korea Scuds will cost Seoul more than $800 million to develop, a Seoul defense committee said.
SEALs honor the man who made the ‘frogmen’ possible
Last week, at the Omni Shoreham Hotel, a crowd gathered to commemorate the fateful event that gave rise to what would become the US Navy SEALs.
The 50 most violent cities in the world
Of the fifty cities on the list, forty-three are in Latin America, including nineteen in Brazil, eight in Mexico, and seven in Venezuela.