The 13 funniest military memes for the week of May 6
That day when you’re trying to shake off the Cinco de Mayo hangover while preparing for the weekend parties. Good luck.
In the meantime, check out these 13 funny military memes:
1. Our condolences to anyone who rooms with that guy/gal this morning:
(via The Salty Soldier)
2. It’s the one injury prevention tip that isn’t endorsed by the safety NCO (via Military Memes).
3. Back in the day, you could send a text message for the low cost of 10 breadcrumbs (via Military Memes).
4. To all the weapons stuck in arms rooms instead of on patrol, we’re sorry and we miss you (via Pop Smoke).
5. Come on, sergeant. We’ve heard this story before (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting).
6. It’s like the classic video game but with even more cussing (via Afghanistan Combat Footage – Funker 530).
7. Are you ready to Cross into the Blue?
8. Even the smoke pit has bought into tobacco cessation (via Sh-t my LPO says).
9. You know who the real MVP is?
(via Military Memes)
10. Gunny Hartman is the senior NCO we still all look up to (via Pop Smoke).
11. Oooooh, that’s what the PT belt is for, so your T-Rex can always find you (via Air Force Nation).
12. Shaving with a sink and water is a crutch (via Sh-t my LPO says).
13. How you find out the pre-workout powder may have been crystal meth:
(via Military Memes)
This is the new version of the pup tent
This is not your grandfather's pup tent. Litefighter has developed a complete shelter that troops can carry, weighing in just over four pounds.
This is why Saddam Hussein's fedayeen troops wore Darth Vader helmets
Wondering why Saddam's personal militia wore all-black suits and ski masks in the middle of the desert all year 'round? It was to match their helmets.
Here's how you can see 'Thank You For Your Service' for free
Universal Pictures and AMC Theatres announced that up to 10,000 free movie tickets will be available to U.S. veterans and active-duty service members.
This is SecState's plan to welcome Taliban into Afghan government
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said there is a place for moderate elements of the Taliban in Afghanistan's government if they renounce terrorism.
President Trump opts out of a visit to Korea's DMZ
President Donald Trump is not planning to visit the border between North and South Korea known as the Demilitarized Zone when he visits Asia next month.
This is what John McCain thinks of the VA's Veterans CARE Act proposal
US Senator John McCain today applauded the Department of Veterans Affairs' proposed CARE Act, which bolsters the Veterans Choice Program.
This is the Russian super torpedo that could sink the US Navy
The Russian navy’s decline in major surface combatants and nuclear submarines is balanced by their advances in other areas, like this crazy-fast torpedo.
These are the heroic Marines that respond to plane crashes
The requirements to become a Marine Corps Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting Specialist are mental and physical, and the training is intense.
That time a soldier grappled a suicide-bomber and lived
"It was either going to be me or 20 other people back there," Staff Sgt. Jason Fetty realized as he attacked the suicide-bomber moments before the blast.