Articles Oct. 16, 2015 03:00AM EST
The 13 funniest military memes of the week
You made it through another week, but no one is giving you medals and ribbons for that. You'll have to settle for these memes instead.
1. Seriously, car dealers may be the most powerful entities in the military community(via Devil Dog Nation).
2. Help people get to heaven. Make martyrs.
3. Airmen are immune to your mockery (via Air Force Nation).
4. Navy likes to play Army for PT (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
5. It'll probably work, especially against the Navy.
6. When you try to advance in life ...
(via Military Memes)
7. Be careful, they hunt in packs.
8. There's a reason pilots have checklists.
9. Doesn't have a concealed carry permit (via Marine Corps Memes).
10. Remember that they're games and not simulators (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
11. Pretty sure there's a "D-mnit Carl!" coming.
12. When Sauron is sent for KP duty (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
13. Target identification is hard.