The 13 funniest military memes of the week
You made it through another week, but no one is giving you medals and ribbons for that. You'll have to settle for these memes instead.
1. Seriously, car dealers may be the most powerful entities in the military community(via Devil Dog Nation).
They get you with those pay allotments.
2. Help people get to heaven. Make martyrs.
Air Force does charitable service in the community, the Army does it on the battlefield.
3. Airmen are immune to your mockery (via Air Force Nation).
4. Navy likes to play Army for PT (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
Maybe they're practicing to be combat engineers?
5. It'll probably work, especially against the Navy.
Hopefully these don't get deployed alongside beautiful women. America would fall immediately.
6. When you try to advance in life ...
(via Military Memes)
... and end up right back where you started.
7. Be careful, they hunt in packs.
8. There's a reason pilots have checklists.
Pretty sure that's not the third step. Probably more like step 1.
9. Doesn't have a concealed carry permit (via Marine Corps Memes).
Better not put his hands in his pockets.
10. Remember that they're games and not simulators (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
The "tactics" don't translate to the real world.
11. Pretty sure there's a "D-mnit Carl!" coming.
If he loses any, first sergeant's gonna be pissed.
12. When Sauron is sent for KP duty (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
Can't be certain, but it looks like you might have overcooked it.
13. Target identification is hard.
But hey, knowing is half the battle. Unfortunately, blowing up is the other half.