The 13 funniest military memes of the week
It’s Tax Day, so don’t forget to file and/or pay. You know what’s not taxing? Military memes. Now that you’re probably broke, here’s a few you can enjoy for free.
1. Tax Day is the day the government makes sure military members pay their fair share of their own salaries. (via The Salty Soldier)
2. Even death isn’t an escape. (via Decelerate Your Life)
3. To be fair, you can’t fit the Air Force salad bar in a 2002 Civic. (via Pop Smoke)
4. She’s a harsh mistress. (via Air Force Memes & Humor)
4. I always said the Air Force doesn’t get enough safety briefings. (via Air Force Nation)
5. I give this guy 4 out of 5 Hurt Lockers. (via Marine Corps Memes)
6. The Navy is acting like a bunch of sailors lately. (via The Reactor is Critical)
7. How did she know it was a Coastie? (There are military members who’ve never seen an actual Coast Guardsman.)
8. Accurate. (via Air Force Nation)
9. Nothing says freedom like that cat’s face. (via The Salty Soldier)
10. Jody keeps getting younger. (via Sh-t my LPO says)
11. I honestly never know if I should feel guilty or proud when answering this question.
12. Nothing’s worse than the gas station cashier who tells you all about how he “woulda joined, but…”
13. Logan Nye will be back to the memes rundown next week. He was busy this week.
This is what Sikorsky thinks should replace the Blackhawk
The Defiant is fast, it can carry a lot of troops, and it's armed to the teeth.
How one vet learned to actually appreciate his deployment to Iraq
This veteran believes God used the Iraq war to fulfill Biblical prophesies, and he's written a four part series to explain it.
Combat Controller receives Air Force Cross for valor in Afghanistan
Air Force Staff Sgt. Richard Hunter was awarded the Air Force Cross Oct. 17 for actions during an eight-hour firefight in Kunduz Province, Afghanistan.
This is what Iran will do if the US pulls out of the nuke deal
President Trump is threatening to back out of the Iran nuclear deal — in direct opposition of the other five countries involved. Here is what Iran thinks.
5 military movies you should look out for in 2018
These are some of the handful of military-related movies hitting the screens next year that look like they could be worth the price of admission.
Why Hollywood prescribes pot to its veteran characters with PTS
A new Netflix comedy takes a lighthearted look at the growing use of medical marijuana to treat veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress.
Does this picture show the US covertly moving SEALs into Korea?
The USS Michigan stopped in Busan for a "routine port visit," but pictures of the event suggest a more clandestine purpose that may involve US Navy SEALs.
How ISIS became a 'pathetic and a lost cause' after the fall of Raqqa
Special presidential envoy for the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS, Brett McGurk tweeted photos of a mass ISIS surrender.
Here is how the MLRS became a 44-mile sniper
The M31 Guided Unitary Rocket can put 200 pounds of high explosive within 30 feet of its aimpoint. That'll ruin a bad guy's day.