The 13 funniest military memes of the week
We found 13 hilarious military memes from around the internet and collected them for you. It’s kind of what we do on Fridays.
1. Being able to just pick it up and shoot is a great feeling (via Military Memes).
2. Sure, sure, sure. Clean, clean, clean (via Devil Dog Nation).
3. Best part is, Plan C is an M4 and Plan D is an M9 (via Devil Dog Nation).
4. Yup, sorry man. Mandatory training across the force (via Air Force Nation).
5. This is what the senior NCOs imagined when they heard the new armor would be made of plastic:
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
6. The Marines might be coming out ahead in this one:
(via Pop Smoke)
7. When we say everything stops for colors, we mean everything (via Coast Guard Memes).
8. Seriously, Carl. We’re all hoping (via Military Memes).
9. These boots are going to be about 20 volts shinier than they used to be (via Sh-t my LPO says).
11. The Coast Guard knows what brings all the recruits to the station (via Coast Guard Memes).
12. Don’t remember going over the procedures for this in sustained airborne training:
(via Military Nations)
13. Do the Marines consider properly spelled words to be classified information?
(via Military Memes)
SpaceX launching a third top-secret satellite
SpaceX is launching a secretive mission this month. The mission, shrouded in secrecy, has some considering it may be for the CIA or the NSA.
This is how the Air Force will use prop planes on high-tech battlefields
The Air Force is looking toward a light-attack aircraft program, known as OA-X, to produce a plane that meets its needs and gets the job done.
A retired SEAL commander on how to stop thinking and 'get after it' every day
This former Navy commander has some excellent advice on how to jump start your day, and "get some" in order to make it as productive as possible.
Marines return to battle in 'old stomping grounds'
The Marines recall their "old stomping grounds" as they return to Fallujah and the surround areas of Al Anbar Province to battle a new enemy.
How Chinese drones are set to swarm the global market
China has stepped up it's drone game, and even though United States technology can still compete, China's drones are kind of really in demand.
That time two countries' Special Forces squared off in combat
In an area the size of the Falkland Islands, British and Argentine special operators were bound to run into each other at some point – a lot.
5 times pilots got in trouble for having fun in the sky
When pilots decide to do some fancy flying in their high-performance fighters, it can land them in trouble once they're back on the ground.
This is why Nazis dubbed these paratroopers 'devils in baggy pants'
"American paratroopers – devils in baggy pants – are less than 100 meters from my outpost line. I can’t sleep at night," wrote one German commander.
9 ISIS weapon fails that you have to see to believe
Many bad guys just want record themselves laying rounds down range for social media purposes — and we're glad they did. Laugh away, America!