The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Memes are the internet’s Motrin and water. They’re used for everything though they solve nothing. Here are 13 new ones to get you through that shattered femur.
1. Backseat drivers are the worst (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
2. Just wear one of those strips on your nose (via Sh*t My LPO Says).
3. It’s not too bad. He has that mattress that conforms to his shape …
4. When you don’t want your Valentine to escape.
5. The Air Force has strict testing requirements (via OutOfRegs.com).
6. The Air Force reminds all the haters why they should be jealous (via Military Memes).
7. Inter-service rivalry began a long time ago …
(via Marine Corps Memes)
8. When public affairs says they’ve seen stuff (via Sh*t My LPO Says).
9. The vehicles are powered by JP-8.
10. Hearing a sniper rifle means you probably weren’t the target (via 11 Bravos).
11. Fun fact: The radio was getting a signal on the deck (via Sh*t My LPO Says).
12. This is how you get safety briefs.
13. Epic battles of joint barracks:
(via Ranger Up)
This vehicle is bristling with weapons to shoot down Kim Jong-un's aerial menace
Whether the plane is carrying bombs, rockets, missiles, or some of Kim Jong-un's goons, the Hybrid BIHO will make sure they never get through.
That time two luxurious ocean liners fought an intense old-time naval battle
The German ship Cap Trafalgar disguised itself as the HMS Carmania to lure and destroy British merchant ships. Its first victim was the real HMS Carmania.
This is the dummy's guide to the rail gun
Designed to double the muzzle velocity of all naval artillery weapons to hypersonic speeds up to Mach 6, the Navy's rail gun system uses advanced technology that is a pain in the butt to understand
This is what Sikorsky thinks should replace the Blackhawk
The Defiant is fast, it can carry a lot of troops, and it's armed to the teeth.
How one vet learned to actually appreciate his deployment to Iraq
This veteran believes God used the Iraq war to fulfill Biblical prophesies, and he's written a four part series to explain it.
Combat Controller receives Air Force Cross for valor in Afghanistan
Air Force Staff Sgt. Richard Hunter was awarded the Air Force Cross Oct. 17 for actions during an eight-hour firefight in Kunduz Province, Afghanistan.
This is what Iran will do if the US pulls out of the nuke deal
President Trump is threatening to back out of the Iran nuclear deal — in direct opposition of the other five countries involved. Here is what Iran thinks.
5 military movies you should look out for in 2018
These are some of the handful of military-related movies hitting the screens next year that look like they could be worth the price of admission.
Why Hollywood prescribes pot to its veteran characters with PTS
A new Netflix comedy takes a lighthearted look at the growing use of medical marijuana to treat veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress.