The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Memesday! Thirteen of our favorites are below. Feel free to plaster your favorites all over our Facebook page.
1. That's the sergeant major's grass and you're just lucky you won't have to guard it.
But once it comes in a little more, you will be grooming it.
2. Mk-19s are for when you don't like an entire geographic area.
It will occasionally take care of buildings you don't like, too.
3. Armories makes no sense to airmen (via Military Memes).
"Why send a round 300 meters when I can send an email across the world?"
4. Sailors are the world's most glorified travel agents (via OutOfRegs.com).
The anchors sail away while the Marines go to play.
5. The Devil Doge (via Marine Corps Memes).
Prepare to be bit.
6. You train like you fight ...
(Via Coast Guard Memes)
... in ankle deep water.
7. When you learn your last unit was f-cked up (via Marine Corps Memes).
"I was with the Third Schmuckatelli Division."
8. It's a time-honored tradition (via Military Memes).
It's not comfortable, but it's time-honored.
9. Give your driver dip and energy drinks.
But, choose the energy drinks carefully.
10. How you know your unit needs more range time (via Sh*t My LPO says).
They may need a new range safety first though. The old one had a heart attack.
11. Why you get up at zero-dark-thirty for an afternoon mission (via Marine Corps Memes).
There will be a few more delays before anyone actually steps off.
12. When "personalizing" your vehicle, don't use military patterns (via Sh*t My LPO says).
That's as bad as putting your entire military career in stickers on your back window.