The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Memesday! Thirteen of our favorites are below. Feel free to plaster your favorites all over our Facebook page.
1. That’s the sergeant major’s grass and you’re just lucky you won’t have to guard it.
2. Mk-19s are for when you don’t like an entire geographic area.
3. Armories makes no sense to airmen (via Military Memes).
4. Sailors are the world’s most glorified travel agents (via OutOfRegs.com).
5. The Devil Doge (via Marine Corps Memes).
6. You train like you fight …
(Via Coast Guard Memes)
7. When you learn your last unit was f-cked up (via Marine Corps Memes).
8. It’s a time-honored tradition (via Military Memes).
9. Give your driver dip and energy drinks.
10. How you know your unit needs more range time (via Sh*t My LPO says).
11. Why you get up at zero-dark-thirty for an afternoon mission (via Marine Corps Memes).
12. When “personalizing” your vehicle, don’t use military patterns (via Sh*t My LPO says).
13. The Air Force has so many sprinkles you can shower food in them (via OutOfRegs.com).
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles