The Internet is absolutely chock-full of military memes. Who knew? Check out 13 of our favorites from this week below.
1. The only piece of tech we got from Star Wars was the PT belt (via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting).
2. Wanna know why your navigation system messed up?
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
3. We're sure the Rangers have almost caught up (via Team Non-Rec).
4. Force Recon has no mercy.
5. Dig deep, embrace the suck (via Squidable).
6. After all you've been through together, you leave them on the shelves!? (via Marine Corps Memes)
7. Most effective protection in the known world (via Hey Shipmate).
8. "Tape can't stop me! I'm in officer in the Navy!"
(via Hey Shipmate)
9. Why are you guys laughing? Those are pretty nice digs.
(via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting)
10. The "gentleman" part applies to some generals more than others.
11. Yeah! Tear it up, ground-pounder!! (via Grunt Nation)
12. It's a pill on a Navy ship, of course it's Motrin (via Sh-t my LPO says).
13. Keep pushing through (via Hey Shipmate).