The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Still feeling the St. Patrick's Day hangover? These memes are better than a 1-quart canteen and 800mg of Motrin.
1. You sleep soundly in your bed at night because dashing men are willing to ride horses on the beach for your freedom (via Coast Guard Memes).
Seriously though, top 10 military jobs stuff right here.
2. The only missions that got volunteers were the ones that went near a Green Beans-equipped base (via Air Force Nation).
"Sure, 1SG. We'll bring you something good back."
3. To spread democracy, squeeze trigger (via Military Memes).
Always keep your weapon pointed up and downrange. Really, you could accidentally destroy a car with this thing.
4. Not even for a Rip-It?
(via Marine Corps Memes)
Would you do it for two Rip-Its?
5. Wait, Skateteers can get "Leave" rings?
(via Air Force Nation)
Screw combining powers for SrA Scumbag, I would just rock my leave ring every morning.
6. Ain't Ready to be a Marine Yet (via Sh-t my LPO says).
And you never have to be ready. The Army is here for you.
7. False promises. You know he isn't going to paint (via Coast Guard Memes).
It's a miracle he even walked on deck.
8. 75,000 pounds of Freedom at full load (via Air Force Nation).
It also goes by the name "BONE."
9. You can get a whole other layer of Marines on top of that one (Via Marine Corps Memes).
Send another squad over here.
10. When you have something in common with the galley vending machine:
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
"14 months until I ETS. You?"
11. Yeah! The fascist overlord thinks your Facebook game is on point!
(via Artwork of Armies)
"How do I 'Heil!' him back?"
12. A one-item aid kit would be simpler (via Artwork of Armies).
Hopefully, DARPA will figure something out soon.
13. The more important question is probably, "Why were you wearing a dress?"
(via Military Memes)
But hey, good on you for making formation.