The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Still feeling the St. Patrick's Day hangover? These memes are better than a 1-quart canteen and 800mg of Motrin.
1. You sleep soundly in your bed at night because dashing men are willing to ride horses on the beach for your freedom (via Coast Guard Memes).
2. The only missions that got volunteers were the ones that went near a Green Beans-equipped base (via Air Force Nation).
3. To spread democracy, squeeze trigger (via Military Memes).
4. Not even for a Rip-It?
(via Marine Corps Memes)
5. Wait, Skateteers can get "Leave" rings?
(via Air Force Nation)
6. Ain't Ready to be a Marine Yet (via Sh-t my LPO says).
7. False promises. You know he isn't going to paint (via Coast Guard Memes).
8. 75,000 pounds of Freedom at full load (via Air Force Nation).
9. You can get a whole other layer of Marines on top of that one (Via Marine Corps Memes).
10. When you have something in common with the galley vending machine:
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
11. Yeah! The fascist overlord thinks your Facebook game is on point!
(via Artwork of Armies)
12. A one-item aid kit would be simpler (via Artwork of Armies).
13. The more important question is probably, "Why were you wearing a dress?"
(via Military Memes)