The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Payday Friday. (Read these memes until your direct deposit goes through.)
1. SGT Snuggles recommends a surprising strategy.
Also, not time for MREs. Time for biscuits.
2. Desert camouflage uniform, woodland camo makeup.
Those are going to clash on the red carpet.
3. Best sleep a vet can get.
Keep lots of copies. You don't want to be caught without one.
4. The future is coming ... (via Sh-t My LPO Says)
... but it may be less exciting than you expected.
5. Wait, the Air Force is now getting Lunchables? (via Air Force Memes and Humor)
What are they complaining about?
6. How toxic could it be? (via Sh-t My LPO Says)
"I'll just stay here and breathe through my pillow."
7. "Your pay inquiry has been added to the queue." (via Air Force Memes and Humor)
"It will be processed in the order it was received."
8. They're armored, 42 MPH death dealers.
Worst case scenario, you need two tanks.
9. Lucky timing.
Four seconds later and you would've had to run back inside.
10. If this were true, Snuggle would win the fabric softener wars.
Rumor says that washing a Marine in this will turn them into a sailor.
11. There is the official way and there's the expedient way. (via Sh-t My LPO Says)
Sometimes, the expedient way is better. Sometimes it isn't.
12. Military police take their games seriously.
Don't step into the yard unless you're really ready to play.
13. You don't just show up ready.
You have to build muscle memory.