Articles Oct. 23, 2015 04:08AM EST
The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Sure, everyone wants to get off for the weekend so they can celebrate the big win by Delta and raise a toast to the operator we lost this week. Here are 13 memes to keep you chuckling until release formation:
1. When airmen aim a little too high:
2. Looks more like a barracks haircut to me (via NavyMemes.com).
SEE ALSO: 12 signs you may be 'motarded' >
3. Great drill and ceremony, but can you fight with it (via Coast Guard Memes)?
4. Payday activities are no fun.
5. Someone is going to have a bad night ...
(via Coast Guard Memes)
6. Marines are ready to step in and assist.
7. Air power!
8. This is a true master-at-arms (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
9. Shoulder-fired, panting-cooled, autonomous weapons system.
10. For a stealthy bomber, the B-1 is pretty loud.
11. Finding the flag can be challenging on a new post (via Team Non-Rec).
12. When soldiers are finally told they can do something fun ...
13. That sudden drop in your stomach when you hear it.