Articles Oct. 30, 2015 12:00AM EST
The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Hallo-memes! Wait ... that's not right. Meh, whatever.
1. Remember, terrorists "trick or treat" too (via Military Memes).
2. Pretty sure DA PAM 670-1 Chapter 5 Section 7 addresses this.
SEE ALSO: From 1860-1916 the uniform regulations for the British Army required ever soldier to have a mustache >
3. How the invasion of Iraq really went down:
(via Pop Smoke)
4. When you join the Navy to see the sights:
(via Sh-t My LPO Says)
5. Your trip to find yourself in Vienna does not impress your elders (via Air Force Nation).
6. How the military branches decide who's the most awesome/fabulous (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
7. Just two combat veterans letting off a little steam in a war zone (via Ranger Up).
8. The standard is Army STRONG ...
(via Marine Corps Memes)
9. He forgot how to Marine (via Terminal Lance).
10. Stolen valor airman can't be bothered to learn your Air Force culture (via Air Force Nation).
11. This is true (via Military Memes).
12. First sergeant just wants you to be ready to fight in any environment.
13. Real warriors like to stay cool (via Marine Corps Memes).