The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Another week down, another (long) weekend to get through without a major safety incident or an article 15. Good luck.
1. Terrorists have learned to fear American training (via Team Non-Rec).
2. When corporals know they're no longer worth the paperwork (via Marine Corps Memes).
SEE ALSO: 12 signs you may be 'motarded' >
3. When you want those stripes but you're just a hero, not a college grad (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
4. The Navy boot camp honor grads are now labeled with a special ribbon (via Sh-T My LPO Says).
5. How the Coast Guard earns their deployment stripes (via Military Memes).
6. "Fully retired? I can finally get around to that education the Army promised me."(via Team Non-Rec).
7. Gotta love that Air Force life (via Air Force Memes and Humor).
8. Dressing your baby in an adorable sailor outfit has consequences (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
9. "Let me tell you 'bout my best friend ..."
(via Team Non-Rec).
10. "Ha ha, lieutenants get people lost."
(Via Devil Dog Nation.)
11. Why military travel works so well (via Air Force Memes and Humor).
12. When you have to switch out your camping tents for DRASH tents (via Terminal Lance).
13. When your article 15 rebuttal doesn't go as planned (via Air Force Memes and Humor).