Articles Dec. 28, 2015 11:31AM EST
The top 15 military memes of 2015
2015 was a great year with a lot of hilarious military meme wars. Here are 15 of WATM's favorite from the past year. Share your favorites on our Facebook page.
1. Because 2015 was the year of "F-ck ISIS."
2. While American ground troops have seen little combat against Daesh, they have been getting ready.
3. ISIS was making headlines, but most troops were still just trying to pass inspection:
4. 24-hour operations took their toll:
5. Because someone needs to make the ground parade ready.
6. The Air Force is the chess club of the military.
7. Seriously LT, it's for your own protection.
8. How about, "All the shots, all the kills?"
9. The worst way to find out your old unit wasn't exactly "up-to-regs":
10. The 5.56mm flash bulb.
11. Motorpool says it's user-level maintenance.
12. Cross the mafia at your own risk.
13. The Army is a 9-5 job that starts at 0300.
14. 'Twas beauty that killed the beast.
15. When chief has more years in service than most of the ships:
See you in 2016!