Watch the insane knife training South Korean SEALs go through
South Korea’s unit of elite frogmen have longstanding ties to US Navy SEALs, but some of their techniques, like a recent video displaying their knife training, shows their unique style of close-quarters combat.
In the slides below, see the Korean UDT/SEALs training in combat gear and practicing a fearsome knife-fighting regimen with blinding speed and complexity.
The video starts with the Korean UDT/SEALs practicing their form in unison.
Next, they go to one-on-one duels, which are lightning-quick and insanely complicated.
The takedown on display here is especially savage.
Then they do disarming and counter-attack drills.
Finally, we hear from the UDT/SEALs themselves: “In any situation, we will use whatever tactics necessary for the success of the mission.”
Watch the full video here:
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles
- TRUMP: My instinct was to pull out of Afghanistan — here's why I changed my mind
- RANKED: Countries that lack confidence in Trump
- A border standoff between 2 nuclear powers has been festering for months
- US-backed Kurds release another video of their forces striking a Turkish vehicle
- The wreckage of a WWII-era US warship that the Navy called the worst disaster at sea has been discovered
- Mike Pence appears to have fallen short on a major US foreign-policy goal while in Latin America
Follow @BusinessInsider on Twitter .