Actress Gal Gadot took a break from shooting the highly anticipated Wonder Woman 1984, the sequel to 2017's incredibly successful Wonder Woman, to visit the children at the Inova Children's Hospital in Falls Church, Virginia early July 2018. And Gadot went big with it. Not only did the Israeli actress show up in full Wonder Woman regalia, she took photos with seemingly every patient in the place. One can only guess that the kids were pleased, but the adults took some time geek out really hard too.
The pictures say it all, Gadot just seems pleased to be able to make a few people happy. The photos shared to Twitter and Instagram, show her kissing some babies and posing with a huge chunk of the hospital staff.
"When Wonder Woman (the REAL Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot), comes to visit, you take as many pictures as you can!" wrote one enthused healthcare worker.
This article originally appeared on Fatherly. Follow @FatherlyHQ on Twitter.
- How Parents Who Yell Affect Their Child's Development | Fatherly ›
- Mom Apologizes After Accidentally Sending Son to Elementary ›
- Father and His Five-Year-Old Daughter Write Kids Financial Advice ... ›
- 5 Common Parenting Discipline Mistakes | Fatherly ›
- 5 Road Trips Every Family Should Take | Fatherly ›