Chemical illumination has been a useful tool for military operations for years in the form of chem lights or glow sticks. However, glow sticks could be a hindrance to carry around. The Air Force Research Lab has exponentially lightened the load to allow chemical illumination in the form of a crayon, making light accessible, transferable and useful over and over again.
- BRICE app simplifies maintenance action, saves time > U.S. Air ... ›
- These New Restaurants Are Coming to Army, Air Force Bases in 2019 ›
- Air Force announces return of units to Tyndall AFB > U.S. Air Force ... ›
- Air Force announces fiscal year 2019 aviation bonuses > U.S. Air ... ›
- Air Force makes updates to enlisted evaluation policies > U.S. Air ... ›