9 ISIS weapon fails that you have to see to believe
Take care of your gear and your gear will take care of you. Sounds simple, right?
Apparently not for terrorists. Most of them don’t thoroughly study their weapon systems before employing that power on the battlefield.
There are also the bad guys just want record themselves laying rounds down range for
honor?social media purposes.
We’re glad they did because they have some epic weapon fails that we now get to laugh at.
9. The terrorist who just can’t seem to keep his balance.
8. This isn’t technically a weapons fail, but seeing the bad guys get smashed by a truck — we couldn’t pass that up.
7. You gotta love a funny ISIS negligent discharge every once in a while.
Also Check Out: 9 weapon fails that will make you shake your head
6. Somebody didn’t properly lube their rifle before the ambush.
5. There’s never a trained mortarman around when you need one.
4. When you lie on your resume to get the tank driver position…but you get the job anyways.
3. Just when you think you found a brilliant new way to fire that rocket you stole.
2. When you’re too focused lining up that perfect shot, but an American sniper ruins it.
1. When your rocket just doesn’t have enough juice.
Nigeria will spend a billion dollars to fight Boko Haram
Boko Haram, once one of the most feared groups in Africa, is still a problem. Nigeria, however, has decided they aren't putting up with them anymore.
ISIS may have obtained anti-tank missiles from the CIA
Somehow, ISIS has gotten a hold of weapons purchased by the CIA and Saudi Arabia and dispersed, without permission from either, to allied fighters.
How the Army plans to counter massive drone attacks
The United States military is experiencing more and more drone attacks in combat zones, and they have a plan to start shooting them down faster.
Marines want to swarm enemy defenses with hundreds of small boats
It looks like the Marine Corps is ready to get their own boats instead of borrowing them from the Navy all the time. Is this the end of water taxis?
This bearded Marine brings joy to the Corps
He's making a gear list. He's checking it twice. Gonna find out who's boot or grunt. Gunny Clause is coming on base. So stand at ease, kiddos.
This new device helps amputees manage phantom limb pain
Amira Idris designed a device helps amputees experiencing the phenomenon known as phantom limb pain (PLP) — and now she's giving the device to vets.
5 stories you may have missed for the week of December 16th
With everything going on in the world, it's difficult to keep track of every story that pops up. Check the stories you may have missed this week.
This is why the U.S.military uses 5.56mm ammo instead of 7.62mm
A common debate among gun enthusiasts revolves around why the U.S. chose to implement the 5.56mm N.A.T.O. round into service instead of the 7.62mm.
Combat Flip Flops are all about freedom — and not just for your feet
Buy a comfy pair of flip flops — put Afghanistan to work. Buy your lady a sarong — put an Afghan girl through school. This is global democracy, step two.