The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Nov. 24
There’s a lot happening this week.
But everything is on hold til we all come out of our leftovers food coma.
In the mean time, let these military memes brighten up your Black Friday.
1. We aren’t above a little “sky dick.”
2. The Navy proves it’s the master of multi-tasking.
3. Okay, last one. Promise. (via Decelerate Your Life)
4. “What does Azimuth stand for again?” (via Pop Smoke)
5. I didn’t know the Navy wanted to go to a PX. (via People of the PX)
6. Not all heroes wear capes. (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting)
7. The Air Force PT belt equivalent. (via Maintainer Nation)
8. Remember when I said no more sky dick memes?
9. “Too bad Spongebob isn’t here to enjoy Spongebob not being here.” (via Maintainer Humor)
10. “4 minutes to First Sergeant. Gotta see First Sergeant.”
11. No one does this much on leave for Thanksgiving. (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting)
12. Must go faster. Must go faster. (via Decelerate Your Life)
13. “POOF! Whaddya need?” (via Pop Smoke)
This Army veteran's book focuses on the stories of the 'Frontline Generation'
Eastman's goal was to capture the lessons she learned that represents the best of what it means to be American — the 1% of the population in the military.
Nigeria will spend a billion dollars to fight Boko Haram
Boko Haram, once one of the most feared groups in Africa, is still a problem. Nigeria, however, has decided they aren't putting up with them anymore.
ISIS may have obtained anti-tank missiles from the CIA
Somehow, ISIS has gotten a hold of weapons purchased by the CIA and Saudi Arabia and dispersed, without permission from either, to allied fighters.
How the Army plans to counter massive drone attacks
The United States military is experiencing more and more drone attacks in combat zones, and they have a plan to start shooting them down faster.
Marines want to swarm enemy defenses with hundreds of small boats
It looks like the Marine Corps is ready to get their own boats instead of borrowing them from the Navy all the time. Is this the end of water taxis?
This bearded Marine brings joy to the Corps
He's making a gear list. He's checking it twice. Gonna find out who's boot or grunt. Gunny Clause is coming on base. So stand at ease, kiddos.
This new device helps amputees manage phantom limb pain
Amira Idris designed a device helps amputees experiencing the phenomenon known as phantom limb pain (PLP) — and now she's giving the device to vets.
5 stories you may have missed for the week of December 16th
With everything going on in the world, it's difficult to keep track of every story that pops up. Check the stories you may have missed this week.
This is why the U.S.military uses 5.56mm ammo instead of 7.62mm
A common debate among gun enthusiasts revolves around why the U.S. chose to implement the 5.56mm N.A.T.O. round into service instead of the 7.62mm.