The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Nov. 24
There's a lot happening this week.
But everything is on hold til we all come out of our leftovers food coma.
In the mean time, let these military memes brighten up your Black Friday.
1. We aren't above a little "sky dick."
No one is.
2. The Navy proves it's the master of multi-tasking.
For the record, no one should be texting pics of their genitals.
3. Okay, last one. Promise. (via Decelerate Your Life)
The Army one actually kinda stings. I mean, maybe. I dunno, I was in the Air Force.
4. "What does Azimuth stand for again?" (via Pop Smoke)
Are those regulation sunglasses, person who is clearly a Lieutenant?
5. I didn't know the Navy wanted to go to a PX. (via People of the PX)
Shiver me timbers.
6. Not all heroes wear capes. (via Why I'm Not Re-Enlisting)
"I'm not going in there for Heineken."
7. The Air Force PT belt equivalent. (via Maintainer Nation)
All that protective gear weighs at least 50 pounds.
8. Remember when I said no more sky dick memes?
The lie detector says that was a lie.
9. "Too bad Spongebob isn't here to enjoy Spongebob not being here." (via Maintainer Humor)
Squidward is the walking definition of swing shift.
10. "4 minutes to First Sergeant. Gotta see First Sergeant."
"It was definitely the alcohol. Definitely."
11. No one does this much on leave for Thanksgiving. (via Why I'm Not Re-Enlisting)
"Don't they know I'm a goddamned war hero?"
12. Must go faster. Must go faster. (via Decelerate Your Life)
Life found a way.
13. "POOF! Whaddya need?" (via Pop Smoke)
I never had a friend like my 214.