The 13 funniest military memes for the week of February 23rd
If you pay close attention to the news, it might seem like everything is falling apart.
Well, it is, but that doesn't mean they have to beat you over the head with it, right?
Laugh at it all with the power of memes — these memes.
1. Clever, Untied Status Marin Crops.
2. Why are we so polite to the Exchange barber?
I can buy my own g*ddamn Flowbee.
3. Why are military people so intense?
Don't ask questions if you don't want the answer.
4. Someone trying to tell you something. (via US Army WTF Moments)
Can't imagine what that might be.
5. When your base has a Green Beans and a Taco Bell. (via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
And a pool.
6. It's a trick. (via Decelerate Your Life)
It's always a trick.
7. If the Pizza MRE has jalapeño cheddar spread, my life is complete. (via the Salty Soldier)
Guys literally only want one thing.
8. Someone get my supervisor to sign me off on this training.
And get some more tape.
9. Half the Air Force just winced.
Neither is Kuwait.
10. The briefing you get when you make NCO grade.
But it wouldn't have taken you 8 years to get here if you could do that.
11. I support Michael Ironside for SecDef.
Or, someone get Mattis a robot hand.
12. At least two of these are actually real.
13. Not even mad. (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said)