It's finally 2018. One year closer to that sweet blended retirement.
Just kidding, it's not sweet. Never trade a guaranteed pension for some goofy plan that depends on the market.
If you've already opted in, console yourself with these memes. Remember, if you don't laugh, the terrorists win.
13. If Game of Thrones was set in the modern day (via USAWTFM)
...and Westeros also built by the lowest bidder.
12. Time to call a 20-year E7 (via Pop Smoke)
He doesn't care what Country Captain Chicken tastes like.
11. Reason number 3,469 why I didn't join the Navy (via Decelerate Your Life)
If you're cold, they're cold.
10. How staff NCOs are raised (via Salty Soldier)
Maybe ITT Tech was a bad idea.
9. The flattest flat tops in North Korea are reserved for one man (via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
She's a keeper.
8. L-T: "Don't push this button" (via Air Force Memes & Humor)
Respect my rank!
7. Google it (via Coast Guard Memes)
Bet you did Nazi that coming.
6. Accept who you are
We would also accept dip and an empty bottle to spit in.
5. There just aren't that many in MXS
But when you find one...
4."I'm never gonna use this, I'm joining the Army" (via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting)
Grab a calculator.
3. Reason number 245,091 to leave the Middle East (via Pop Smoke)
Everything else is also terrible.
2. You can tell he's not still in because he appreciates a chuggable red (via Pop Smoke)
"I taste essences of both red and green Monster Energy drink."
1. There's some disagreement about where the Army's pit of misery is
Fort Polk disagrees.