The 13 funniest military memes for the week of March 23rd
The good news is that the government isn't getting shut down and the military is getting a 2.4 percent pay raise.
The bad news is that the military now has to literally fight everyone everywhere.
But, before you deploy, check out these memes.
1. When your E-3 friends have an opinion. (via Decelerate Your Life)
Or "As a veteran..."
2. "They don't even have a salad bar!" (via Pop Smoke)
"Keep them away from our women!"
3. But what about all those Army wives? (via Untied Status Marin Crops)
Life finds a way.
4. That's why she's a teacher and you're... you. (via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
5. He should get closer to some coast.
6. Everyone is turned on by A-10s.
"Don't let go, Jack"
7. That's what "Rescue Swimmer" aftershave is for. (via Coast Guard Memes)
8. The Coast Guard will be first to say... (via The Claw of Knowledge)
Space Guard BMs will learn to fight in zero-G.
9. Don't ask questions if you don't want the answer.
The white also means no.
10. With MREs, it took a lot to get there. (via Why I'm Not Re-Enlisting)
Now let me tell you what we did with them...
11. Too bad there can only be one.
And it outranks you.
12. Depends on your definition of "wrecking," but ok.
Too bad their kids' kids will try to kill you.
13. When your heart isn't at war with your head. (via Why I'm Not Re-Enlisting)
You saw this coming.