Another week down. Everything in the news is still terrible.
The White House is imploding. Hollywood is imploding. There's a Friday the 13th in October.
But you know what you can count on?
Memes. And we have the best military memes around.
1. Nobody wants to work on weekends. Or ever. (via Pop Smoke)
You can also apply this to any girlfriend I've ever had.
2. If you thought the news from Hollywood was bad...
He may not be surprised that we're still in Afghanistan though.
3. At least the Army keeps it interesting.
Does this mean they have to bring back DCUs for Iraq and Afghanistan?
4. Blueberries are the new bell bottoms. (via Sh*t My LPO Says)
I thought they swabbed decks.
5. Veterans day is coming. You can almost taste the free food.
Vets are getting more aggressive with it every year.
6. Grandpa is sick of your bullsh*t. (via Decelerate Your Life)
Be frightened of old sailors. I am.
7. It's not just good advice. It's reality.
"Get your goddam finger outta my face, Joe. You're gonna see real violence."
8. It's the Navy birthday, but the Coast Guard can still ruin the party.
"Eff you, Sea Pigs!"
9. For some reason Veterans declared war on JROTC last week.
They're all gonna get officer ranks for this. If they, you know, survive.
10. If you know how this started, drop us a line.
That kid doesn't even have a single merit badge, I bet.
11. It ain't about the merit badges, it's about the freshman next to you.
At least there's no hot weapons. Because they're in high school.
12. JROTC is the calm before the storm.
That's true bearing and discipline.
13. JROTC: Send us your best responses.
Veterans only respect strength. They better be good.
Bonus: More of the best JROTC Memes. Enjoy your weekend!
via Decelerate Your Life
Zapp Brannigan had 30 Merit Badges as a Freshman.
via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said.