The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Oct. 20
How was your week? Anything interesting happen?
NO. Nothing of interest happened in the White House, Congress, or Hollywood. And definitely not on Twitter.
I'm joking. Of course it did, this is 2017 and everyone is mad about something... most of those people are justified, but some of them are outraged to be outraged. You can be outraged at how hilarious these military memes are.
Or you can be outraged at how boss that segue was.
1. It's almost Halloween, are you prepared? (via Pop Smoke)
At least if his callsign is "beefstick," explaining it is much less embarrassing.
2. The Navy won Jeopardy this week. (via Navy Crow)
This is who Army loses to every year in November.
3. At least he's not driving. (via Disgruntled Decks)
4. When you absolutely, positively leave all your f*cks on the flightline.
Meet your new L-T!
5. Sometimes you wanna show the world you skip leg day. (via Sh*t My LPO Says)
Thank god they aren't standard, half the ANG would lose circulation in their feet.
6. Jack O'Lanterns are meant for scaring kids, not troops.
I bet the pie tastes bitter.
7. The Saltiest Soldiers can be found in Kuwait. (via the Salty Soldier)
You know who you are.
8. Has your new sailor given up yet? (via Sh*t My LPO Says)
OOOOOOOOOOH HES TRYIN'
9. Remember the people who make the magic happen. (via Maintainer Nation)
They also don't remember the cooks, sappers, and most of the astromech droids.
10. He didn't start the fire... (via the Salty Soldier)
... just the smoke.
11. This never happens in the Air Force. (via Decelerate Your Life)
"Someone will step in in his place."
12. A Coastie told me this was accurate.
Now tell me what a Yeoman does.
13. This doesn't mean what you think it does. (via Ranger Up)
Or maybe it does. This is Ranger Up, after all.