The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Oct. 6
A lot happens in a week. Lately it seems like a lot more happens in a week than usual. Every day seems more eventful than the last. So be ready for anything.
You know what you should really get ready for? Memes. More specifically, military memes.
Even more specifically, these military memes.
Have a good weekend.
1. God – the original drill instructor. (via U.S. Army WTF Moments)
"And then the Lord said, "Thou shalt repent," before he smoked them. And then he smoked Efour. And Efour wept. But he did not repent."
2. Now we can stop questioning each other's patriotism.
For about a week.
3. No matter what the Facebook argument is, keep that ace ready to go.
But this will open up a whole new can of worms if you do it to another vet.
4. Airmen: just own it.
The Air Force does its combatives at 300 mph behind a GAU-8 Avenger.
5. "Mr. A-10, we're surrounded and need to break out."
"Is the enemy getting away? OOOOOOOH HE'S TRYIN'!"
6. The Air Force underappreciated until you need them.
You better to pray to St. Mattis that it's forthcoming.
7. Meanwhile, over at Big Army... (via Decelerate your Life)
When you need an extraction but can't get one unless you stay put.
8. Better than a high school reunion:
It might be past its sell-by date, but should still do the trick.
9. This is amazing foresight:
Now he can stay up all night on watch.
10. The Guard is the Guard is the Guard (via Coast Guard Memes):
11. His PFT score was AMAZING:
He also has more college credit than you.
12. Here's a chance to use those Air Force combat training moves.
Unless one of them is in JROTC.
13. Did you volunteer for anything this weekend?
"It'll be a good EPR bullet."