The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Sept. 29
In Saudi Arabia, women are driving.
In America, women are graduating the Marine Corps Infantry Officer Course.
In Germany, women are being re-elected to their fourth consecutive term as Chancellor.
Ok, so America isn't perfect but at least we didn't elect HITLER, amirite?
This is literally the least offensive person I could put here. Bet you thought a Trump joke was coming.
You know what IS perfect? The invention of the meme. More specifically, memes from the veteran community. Here are the funniest we found this week.
1. Let's start with the Coast Guard (said no one ever). (via Coast Guard Memes)
Now they can wear the same NWU but pretend they aren't interchangeable.
2. It's now fall, but it will soon be winter. Get ready.
Winter is coming.
3. Stay warm with Urban Outfitters new Air Force supply stores.
No one's a thief, we're just trying to get our sh*t back.
4. The best part about Fall? Football is back!
I'm always in the beer line during the national anthem so I've never noticed who stood or sat. Or kneeled. Also, all of those guys look like the E-6s in my first unit.
5. And who's looking forward to Thanksgiving?
Pearl Jam has a song about this.
6. Maintainers will probably not get that holiday. Or many holidays. (via Maintainer Humor)
I was a nonner and can also say this for my career.
7. Everyone gets more breaks than maintainers.
I clearly don't know what grunt life is like.
8. For the E-4s of the world, it's quality over quantity. (via Why I'm Not Re-Enlisting)
Haters will say it's photoshop.
9. But when you make NCO, Thursdays get more special.
This is the title of my autobiography.
10. Also, I get the feeling my girl's been cheating on me.
We get that feeling too.
11. Isn't it worth it just to wear the uniform?
Some days. Not today. But some days.
12. Keep holding on to that dream.
Just ETS things.
13. For now, just do what you do best.