Last week was a special week. The Marines had a birthday and we all stuffed our faces at the tactical thanksgiving America’s restaurant chains offer veterans every Veterans Day.
Let’s start Monday off with some fun by rounding up the best of this year’s Veterans Day memes.
You’re welcome for our service.
1. “Mom, I’ll take the trash out after I get back from Denny’s.” (via Decelerate Your Life)
2. Veterans haven’t been this vigilant since their last day in the military. (via Pop Smoke)
3. If he walks out on the bill, it’s not that much of a loss.
4. Keep fighting the good fight. (via The Salty Soldier)
5. “Who wants to volunteer to be on duty during the Marine Corps Ball?”
6. Rolling into Hooters like:
7. Don’t they know I’m a veteran? (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting)
8. Oh Wait, Marine Corps birthday came first.
9. Where did he steal that book from? (via ASMDSS)
10. Don’t forget about other generations of veterans.
11. In case you don’t know what to say:
12. “Feel free to watch your step.”
Totally unrelated but still cool: If the battle of Thermopylae was fought today with 300 Marines
13. “To TGI Friday’s I will go.”